***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Meriweather said:
:( the mail sure is being slow....must be sightseeing along the way.

::yes::, if only they could tell us upon arrival where they have been and why it took them so long to get here...now that would be interesting.
I will check the post office for it today.

Anything today?

It must be hanging out with mickeyfan2's local exchange some place :sunny:

Meriweather said:
They are having a DIS exchange package meet somewhere :rolleyes:

:lmao: I think so.
Actually, the one that Colleen had sent, is still sitting at her post office and she was told that even though it was sent via Priority Mail, there is no guarantee of when it would get there. I thought that it would only take 3-5 days to get to its destination anywhere within the U.S., but I guess not. And that we learn something new everyday.

That just means they have incompetant people there :rolleyes:
Nothing is ever guaranteed.
But....it sure should have gone out long ago.
it is actually still sitting there? :( Or is tracking just showing it still there?

Meriweather said:
That just means they have incompetant people there :rolleyes:
Nothing is ever guaranteed.
But....it sure should have gone out long ago.
it is actually still sitting there? :( Or is tracking just showing it still there?

I'm not sure if she had seen the package, but according to tracking, it was still saying that it was at her post office, so she checked on it today.

i know I have had many say there were just "accepted" and it was never changed until it actually arrived.
They just are not consistent enough with the scanning.
And it once a Christmas present to DS in CA took 2 weeks....my postal person finally checked on it because supposedly they can see more than we can on the proceedings.
It had gone all the way to the east coast and then back again :rolleyes:

Meriweather said:
It had gone all the way to the east coast and then back again :rolleyes:

I had this happen, but in the other direction. I won something on eBay from a person is Florida.

She emailed me when she shipped it and a week later still nothing. She checked on the package (lucky I had bought insurance) and they had shipped it to California :confused3 and was now on the way to me.

VanniGirl said:
Let's hope the DIS exchange package meet is over and they are on the way to their destinations :teeth:

::yes:: Let's hope so. That meet has lasted long enough.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I had recieved my elfed Christmas :santa: exchange, from elf Vannigirl-Leslie.
Included were-
*Foil baking cups
*Sport themed baking cups
*Winnie the Pooh and Tigger socks
*Winnie the Pooh and Friends, pencils, and erasers.
*Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and also Winnie the Pooh and Piglet sticky note pads
*Rose notepad
*Tigger and Winnie the Pooh wall stickers
*Chefmate 6 cup silicone muffin pan

Thank you very much Leslie for stepping up and being an elf. I love everything that you had sent to me and my daughter and I were planning on baking this week, so I will try the new muffin pan.

And also thank you to Nancy for finding an elf for me.

This exchange is now CLOSED. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter