***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Fire14 said:
Ok I got a mystery pkg. from disney shopping. I'm assuming this was my Xmas exchange pkg.

In it was:
Pooh friendship bracalet
Purple Eeyore flip flops that i hope to exchange for correct size.
White Eeyore t shirt that I loveeeeeeeeee
Purple eeyore shorts I hope fit
eeyore and pooh bean bag balls.

Thank you whoever you are.

that was from me, I know I totally forgot to add my name. I am glad you like it all and I really do hope it all fits.

mommytotwo said:
I have a feeling that it is not for this exchange. Were you waiting for any other exchange swaps?
I think your swap for this exchange is still at the post office waiting for you.

No I'm not in any other exchanges and I haven't bought from disney shopping in forever plus way I do address and way this was done are differant.

Fire14 said:
No I'm not in any other exchanges and I haven't bought from disney shopping in forever plus way I do address and way this was done are differant.

That was your present exchange :thumbsup2 .
And I like the gifts you had recieved, wanna share :rotfl: .

Great and no I really want to keep my goodies. It was stuff I'd eyed but couldn't justify spending money.

Hi all! I got back to town late last night. My package actually arrived Friday--thank goodness my brother was gracious enough to pick it up from my doorstep where the postman left it! I hate it when they do that.

From Costumesaremylife I received:

A beautiful, wonderful Santa decoration that I absolutely love!!!
A pedicure kit (which I desperately need)
A green, sparkly Mickey antenna topper
Pixie Sticks
Fun Size M&Ms (there goes my diet!)

Thank you so much! I was very excited when I opened my gift!
Thanks!
jana

I took my Xmas in July Present to School today, The Thermos really came in handy! *yay for hot coffee at lunch*

JUST REALIZED..... I won't be able to check the PO tomorrow since I am doing a double shift at work.... 7/11/06 from 7AM to midnight so it will be Wednesday when I can go check the PO :sad2: :guilty: :sad2: :guilty:

jayna22 said:
Hi all! I got back to town late last night. My package actually arrived Friday--thank goodness my brother was gracious enough to pick it up from my doorstep where the postman left it! I hate it when they do that.

From Costumesaremylife I received:

A beautiful, wonderful Santa decoration that I absolutely love!!!
A pedicure kit (which I desperately need)
A green, sparkly Mickey antenna topper
Pixie Sticks
Fun Size M&Ms (there goes my diet!)

Thank you so much! I was very excited when I opened my gift!
Thanks!
jana

YAY!!! Glad your brother got it off your porch. Those M&M's would be kind of soupy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter