Christmas 2007 Anyone?

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
Am I the only certifiable Disney nut that is already planning a Christmas trip for 2007!?!

I am sure someone else out there is as certifiable as I am! :cool1: :disrocks:

Nope.....count us in on the craziness. We are staying at the SOG the week of Christmas. We will probably arrive on the 26th or the 27th. Our son's HS marching band will be playing sometime that week, so we got our reservations in already to assure we get a room at the SOG. CAN'T WAIT!!!

We were at WDW last Christmas, 2004. It was wonderful and the crowds did not bother us at all. In fact, we went to the MK on the 26th of Dec. and rode all the mountains in the morning along with one ride on Buzz and the COP...all within about a 4 hour timespan using the fastpass. It was a blast.

Counting the days. :rotfl:

HA! Count me in! although I have been planning Christmas 2007 for about 6 months. My husband and I are taking his parents and our nephew who will be 4 years old. We are planning on getting a two bed room at SS resort. I am SOOO excited because Chris should be alot of fun at disney. We dont have children, so this should be interesting ........ one way or another :P. Our dates are going to be Dec. 19th ( or whatever day is the last day for value season. )- Dec 29th. I have always wanted to be at disney world for christmas!! :D:D

Do you guys think the MMVCP will still be going on while we are there? What other christmas plans do you have? :D

We have decided that next year we are skipping Christmas so I can take my Christmas Club money and roll it back into the 2007 Christmas club. That should be enough to cover the room and flight- we hope. Still don't know how many are going yet. My boys may be moved out by then- it could be 3- 5 people. My youngest is 13.

Can you make resys this soon?

I can't wait :banana:

Jodi

We're going in Dec. 2007. :cheer2: It's for our tenth anniversary and our second trip since kids.(Don't get there as often now that we have 4 DS's) I'm already excited. It will be our first onsite stay. :banana: Anyone have ideas on how to pick a hotel? I like the GF for Christmastime, the boys liked the pics. of AKL and DH liked WL. :confused3

Our family (7) will be staying at WDW from 12/20-29/2007. Party consists of DH, myself, DD, SIL, and GK's whose ages in 2007 will be 13 (girl) 10 (girl) and 8 (boy). Have confirmed reservations at the Polynesian. 22 year old DD is undecided if she is coming or not. Going on the DCL Magic for the 2007 New Years Cruise from 12/29-1/05/08.

Our family is planning a trip for Dec. '07, coming home on Christmas Eve.

I did Christmas at Disney last year 12/21-12/28/05, stayed at POP Century. I booked that trip on 1/7/05 thru Disney with a $200 deposit and paid a little each month. Thought I'd try the Dark Side and I just got back last night from Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal. It just ain't Disney. Needless to say, I'm starting to plan for Christmas at Disney 2007. Thinking of trying the Swan/Dolphin.

I'm going to book our Disney trip next month and get it paid off.(gonna go the first week in Dec of 2007), then start my christmas shopping in July or August so everyone can have an awsome christmas because this year Christmas was kindda small because a lot of us didn't have a lot of money due to our trip and a new house. I think being prepared and planning is the best part of it all!!!

Me too!!!
I started kind of planning after we got back in July, but now I am in full planning mode and super excited!! We are looking at Dec. 15-21.

I'm mentally planning the trip :rolleyes1 , but DH doesn't want to talk about it at least until we come back from the current trip in April. He's not as huge of a Disney fan yet, but I'm working on it.

I have 2 rooms booked at PC for Dec. 19th - 28th. This will be our 1st Christmas at Disney & I can't wait! I plan on shipping some gifts for our ds's & decorations for the room to the resort.

We all may be crazy, but we will be at Disney :cool1:

trying to talk my dh into it~ I think Dec 24-27th is what will be good for us :) . I figure I will talk him into it in Feb 07 at the Fort Wilderness ! :banana:

Oh no, there are more of us out there. Our Dec 07 trip is booked and we are already ready to go. :cool1: :banana:

We are going! I have been planning since last summer. There are 22 of us and we have already put down our deposit for 6 rooms at CBR. This is our second Christmas trip and we can't wait until Dec. I am so glad to see I am not the only one planning this far ahead.

Count us in. We are making a december trip. :banana: It will be the first week of DEC. I wonder if they already have decorations up? I havn't decided if we are going to stay at the AKL or WL. :confused3 We will be down there in may so I guess I'll check them both out.

We heard that they put them up just before Thanksgiving. We are going 12/7 to 12/11 :banana: :banana:

:santa: No, you aren't crazy! My DH and I have been planning our Christmas, New Year's and Anniversary (all wrapped up in one) trip since this past summer, when we last went. We didn't officially get to book until October and have been on these boards and planning ever since. We'll be at AKL from 12/21/07-1/1/08. It's good to see how many of us there are!!!

My DD(then7) and I will be there December 19th...we're staying 10 night right now, but I"m thinking of adding a day or two...decisions, decisions :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter