Christina's Journal (feedback welcome)

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
Ok, I am starting this journal on the third day of the South Beach Diet.

It's wednesday now.

First I'll introduce myself.

My name is Christina and I am 24 years old. I live in Fishers, IN having just moved from Massachusetts. So far it's ok here. I haven't met anyone here. My fiance and I are waiting for it to warm up a bit. My weight has been pretty constent since I was in my sophmore year of college. My freshman year I lost 30 pounds which was not healthy and the rest has just added on. I do not believe I am at my heaviest at this point, I lost a bit last year due to stress at work.

I am 5'6" and weigh 164 lbs. I would like to get down to at least 140lbs. I think I saw that when I was a freshman. It would be nice agian. I am getting married in October on St. Thomas. We are taking a cruise with our friends and family and getting married on the second day. The next week my fiance and I are cruising alone. I plan on spending the two weeks in a bikini except for my wedding dress. :earseek: I have never worn a bikini... :)

Monday: 164.5lbs
Breakfast:
two egg omelet with mushrooms and 1/3 cup of cheese
1/3 cup oj mixed with diet sprite

Snack: cheese stick

Lunch: Salad with olives, pepperoni, and cut up cheese stick

Snack:
30 pichachios

Dinner:
Baked chicken with bacon and cheese
broccoli with I can't believe it's not butter spray

Dessert:

Fudgsicle

Tuesday: 162.5lbs
Breakfast:
two egg omelet with mushrooms, 1/4 cup of cheese, 2 tbs salsa
1/4 cup of juice and diet sprite mixed together

No snack

Lunch:
Asian chicken salad from Panaera Bread

Snack:
handful of almonds and peanuts

Dinner:
I don't remember but it was ok!

Wednesday: 162.5lbs
Breakfast:
two egg omelet with zuchini and mushrooms, salsa and cheese
6 0z v8 juice
1/2 cottage cheese

Snack: none

Lunch:
salad with tuna fish and light italian dressing

Snack: nuts

Dinner:
8oz filet from roadhouse, no veggies
AHHHHH... one of those hunny butter rolls...NOOOOOO

Dessert: Jello

Thurday: I swear it was 163lbs
Breakfast:
Cinnamon roll with icing.... NOOOOO What is happening.

Snack: fudgiscle

Lunch:
two cups of chicken broth made with water and chicken base
1/2 small can of mushrooms
two eggs

EGG DROP SOUP

Snack:
pichachio's

Dinner: not sure yet

Fell off the wagon.

I went to curves after I had the roll. I have an appointment for tomorrow AM at 10am to check it out!

Hi and welcome to the best group on the boards:) I don't do the southbeach diet however I know with group support you will do it. Congrats on the wedding - you will look fabu in the dress and in the bikini!

Keep your focus on your goals and have a great night.:wave:

hey christina, welcome to journaling! good luck on your weight loss journey, i'm sure you are going to do great! :bounce:

Hey! I live on the west side of Indy (Avon). Welcome to IN; I promise it gets better once the weather breaks. Well, you know all about winter though. This board is the perfect place for you if you are looking for extra support--we are here for you! Welcome! :wave2: Congrats on the wedding; you have plenty of time between now and Oct.; just stick with it! We are here if you need us. ::yes:: Good luck and let us know if you have any specific questions. :)

Welcome to the WISH Journal board, Christina!! Sounds like you need a helping hand to get back on plan after falling off the wagon :p ! That happens around here and fortunately we are always willing to help each other out when needed. ::yes::

Hope you enjoyed your appointment at Curves!

Glad to have you join us on the healthy living journey! :sunny:

Christina, let me add to the welcome. I was born and raised in Indiana, but moved to Maryland almost 10 years ago now. Fisher's is a very busy place now (it was really small town when I was growing up, but that's just showing my age! I remember kids going parking out by Geist Reservoir, cause it was so deserted!)

Hope you enjoyed curves. I know a lot of people here say it's really nice. Good luck with the wedding. What cruise line are you taking? We've taken 2 Disney cruises, and have another booked for this Christmas.

Okay Friday Feb. 20

Breakfast:

Two scrambled eggs
1/2 cup cottage cheese
v8 juice

No Snack

Lunch:
grilled marinated chicken on salad

Fudgsicle

Dinner:
Chicken breast roasted in crock pot
1 cup broccoli

Dessert:
1/2 cup ricotta cheese with sweet and low and chocolate.

I did good today :)

I went to curves today. I loved it. Everything was great. The women were great. I had fun, I can't wait to go tomorrow.

It's so hard to stay on this but I keep reading everyone's journal and that helps. I hope that once I get into this I will be able to give more support to everyone else. It's so hard just to concentrate on my own!! That's selfish, I will work on that.

Thank you for all the great comments! I appreciated it.... trust me it helps!

hey christina, looks like you're doing a great job! i totally understand about reading everyone else's journal. that's what inspired me to start in the first place. lots of great motivation, and you get food ideas from others too ::yes::

and it's not selfish that you're sticking to your own journal. don't worry about it, ease into things. once you get on your way, if you then want to post to others, then do it. there are lots of people around here that just don't have the time to get to other journals. but we know they're thinking about us and supporting us anyway :)

glad that you enjoyed curves! i know lots of women that absolutely love it. that's awesome that you have a workout that you enjoy, makes it so much easier to stick to it! :hyper:

keep up the great work :)

Christina, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I hope all is well. If you're struggling, feel free to keep posting. You don't have to be perfect to WISH! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter