Chocolate slipper at 1900 Park

LOVEMY3KIDDOS

DIS Veteran
I read about the white choc. slipper you can order for 1900 Park Fare. I was wondering if we could order it for a late breakfast or if it was only available during dinner? We have been to the dinner there and weren't overly impressed. I have been wanting to schedule a breakfast there for our last few trips and am determined this time to do it! I really like the slipper idea and would love to add it on! We are going to try to hit the park first thing and then do the last breakfast seating, so it would be close to a normal lunch time. (Maybe they don't care whether I feed my kids chocolate in the am or not??!!) LOL

I read about the white choc. slipper you can order for 1900 Park Fare. I was wondering if we could order it for a late breakfast or if it was only available during dinner? We have been to the dinner there and weren't overly impressed. I have been wanting to schedule a breakfast there for our last few trips and am determined this time to do it! I really like the slipper idea and would love to add it on! We are going to try to hit the park first thing and then do the last breakfast seating, so it would be close to a normal lunch time. (Maybe they don't care whether I feed my kids chocolate in the am or not??!!) LOL

I got the chocolate slipper for DD at CRT last year and we had a 9:15 breakfast. I do not think they care.

Enjoy it!!

Amy

It is a chocolate or white choclate slipper on a biscotti type base.

I beleive it was $12.95 and I had it delivered to our table after breakfast. The large white plate had "Welcome Princess Faith" written on it in chocolate.

I cannot remember what number I called to get it, I will look it up and post it here shortly.

If you go to the top of this thread to the sticky "Cake" thread, there is a photo of one posted there so you can get an idea.

It was a great surprise for DD and DH as I had not told him either.

Amy

Here are the phone numbers :)

Grand Floridian Bakery - (407) 824-2578
Cinderella's Royal Table - (407) 824-7091

Remember they need 48 hours notice.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter