*Chocolate and Pixie Dust* - An August 2008 TR- 8/29 pg 6: Sort of an update

I'm not relaxed until I am on Disney grounds, adult beverage in hand.... :lmao:

:lmao: That's when I'm REALLY relaxed!

I'm the same way. The whole check in process stresses me out. I just want to be through that and security and then I can sort of relax!

Allyson

I wish airports could make checking in and going through security much easier.

Wow! It's a good thing you left early with check-in taking so long!

Great start, Jen! I can't wait for more!

At first, I thought we left too early. But once I saw the crowds, I was glad we did.

Thanks for posting at enchanted also. I have a hard time trying to keep up here and there.

Well, you can keep up in one place!

WOO HOO!! The first chapter!! :banana:

More to come today!

Oh Wait - THIS is the TR! Welcome home can't wait to read!

Thanks!!!!

Yay! Chapter 1! Sounds like things went smoothly, even with the waits and lines. You get used to lines when you go to WDW.

I agree! It feels weird not having to wait in line for everything now. I got so used to it last week.

Strange that the airport was so busy early in the morning! But at least you made it through check-in and security with time to spare. whew!

Looking forward to hearing out the airport ripped you off. Makes me feel better about all the times it happens to me!

Which, of course, is every time I have to eat or purchase anything at the airport, and which now always includes at least bottled water. :rolleyes:

popcorn::

I think buying anything at the airport is a huge rip-off. But there's no way to avoid it.

Yay! I want Chapter 2!!!! Now!!

It's coming today!

I'm so glad I fly out of a small airport! I can't imagine the stress of facing a big airport everytime!

Funny thing is LaGuardia is the small airport in NYC. But I guess compared to some places, it's not that small. Maybe next year I'll fly out of Islip.

:banana: Yay!!! Glad I found you! Can't wait to hear more... LaGuardia is the worst!!! I am lucky if I can ever bribe friends/family to drop me off at that airport

Pretend I am not here but I got a postcard today in the mail.

THANK YOU!!!!

I know I promised an update yesterday (or was it Wednesday?). I've had a stomach virus. :sad2: I'll be back tomorrow to reply to everyone's posts and post a new chapter!

Since I have airport paranoia, I arranged for car service to pick us up at 6:15. We're only a 15 minute drive from LaGuardia, but I didn't want to take any chances. Whenever I think it'll be a quick drive somewhere, it ends up taking a long time. Construction and traffic are usually to blame.

I'm the same way. I want to take no chances about getting there and getting checked in! I would be a crybaby if I missed a flight to Disney World!

Sorry you've been feeling bad. I hope it's over quickly. I look forward to hearing about your good times!

Jen - I hope you are feeling better. When does school start? I am looking forward to reading your report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter