Chilly's Very Own Fairytale - Pre Trip Report - **** AND I'm off****

Just got off the phone with a lovely CM. Got everything I wanted although changed where we are going on NYE as CG was way too expensive so the plan is:

Dec 25th - Fly/Check into Poly/Magic Kingdom

Dec 26th - Ohana for Breakfast/Dinner with my Dad at Raglan Rd

Dec 27th - Breakfast at Kona Cafe with my Mum and Step Dad/Boys play golf/Girls have a day of hair, make-up and spa treatments/Whispering Canyon for dinner

Dec 28th - Birthday surprise/Hollywood Studios in the evening with dinner at 50's Primetime with all my parents

Dec 29th - Epcot all day/Candlelight Prossional show at 8.15pm with Coral Reef for dinner beforehand with whole family

Dec 30th - Wedding Day

Dec 31st - Free Day/Dinner at The Wave, drinks afterwards then watch the fireworks from the beach with both sets of parents

Jan 1st - Animal Kingdom all Day/Boma for dinner with both sets of parents

Jan 2nd - Magic Kingdom all day/Ohana for dinner with both sets of parents

Jan 3rd - Cruising time!

Post Cruise still to be decided.

I'm so pleased that you managed to get your ADR's done Claire ~ they're looking good ::yes::

ADR day 2 tomorrow. Hope it works online this time otherwise I'll have to wait till I get home from work to ring.

Online did not work again :confused3 rang when I got home but had not problem getting what I wanted:

Jan 7th - Arrive back from cruise, check into AKL, no plans

Jan 8th - Universal/IOA, meal at CityWalk (this may be dropped if we need to save a bit of cash on the tickets)

Jan 9th - Epcot meal at Teppan Edo

Jan 10th - DHS (Fntasmic 6:30pm) Meal at Jiko

Jan 11th - MK, no meal booked

Jan 12th - Free day

Jan 13th - AK (extra magic evening) Meal at Yak & Yeti

Jan 14th - Free Day

Jan 15th - Chef Mickey's for Breakfast, Mike thinks the afternoon is free but he will actually be doing the Richard Petty Driving Experience which i'm booking for him as a wedding present, Meal at Cali Grill for our last night

Jan 16th - DTD check in then CRT for breakfast, a few rides at MK then fly home

Oh wow Claire, what a lovely surprise for Mike :thumbsup2

Your wedding/honeymoon/cruise and ADR's sound fab. I hope you all have a fantastic time and that we run into you at some point ::yes::

Oh wow Claire, what a lovely surprise for Mike :thumbsup2

Your wedding/honeymoon/cruise and ADR's sound fab. I hope you all have a fantastic time and that we run into you at some point ::yes::

It would be great to see you Mandy, have you started your pre-trippie yet?

Great ADR list :)

This is going to be the best wedding ever!! :)

:woohoo: Just booked Palo Dinner for Night 3 and Palo Brunch for Day 4 :yay:

Lucky you Claire, you know how much we love Palo, you're going to love it :lovestruc

LOL, I see you were up at 5am making your ressies (it's the only time I like to be up that early) ;)

Lucky you Claire, you know how much we love Palo, you're going to love it :lovestruc

LOL, I see you were up at 5am making your ressies (it's the only time I like to be up that early) ;)

It was your reviews that made me book it.

I got up at 4:30am but was pretty much awake from about 2:15am with toothache :sad2:

Just booked Mike's surprise! :dance3:

...I got up at 4:30am but was pretty much awake from about 2:15am with toothache :sad2:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I hope that disappears soon - I hate toothache... :sad2: BUT I LOVE PALO!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: So well done and ENJOY!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

1 month till we fly!

Just applied to get some free Universal tickets, keep your fingers crossed for me.

In other news we have decided to broadcast the ceremony live on the web so if anyone wants to watch its on December 30th at 7.30pm (2.30pm local time) and the website is:

http://www.stvsweddings.com

User name: blu-ray
Password: magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!