Children appetizer at WCC or LeCellier?

mom2kazkids

DIS Veteran
Of those that have been to these two places recently, do they have children's appetizers? I noticed on All Ears that a few of the resturants have recent changes to their kids menus and have added children appetizers 50's Primetime, SciFI, and others. WCC and LeCellier menu's are from 12/05 and 8/05 they both like kids entree's and desserts, but no appetizers.

Thanks in advance.

Barb

From what I've been told, if there are no kid's options, kid's can order for the adult menu. So when we go to Le Cellier in November, my son will be ordering the Beef Tenderloin appetizer :teeth:

Of course, now that I've said that, the menu will be changed and he'll end up with an iceberg lettuce salad like I've seen at other TS restaurants. :crazy2:

Last fall, if there wasn't an appetizer on the kid's menu, DD was never offered an adult one at the places we ate. WCC was one of them, Coral Reef another. She just shared ours - there was always so much food anyway.

When we went in Dec Le Cellier allowed us to order an appetizer for each child (we got to try every single appetizer on their menu!!), but WCC said NO!

Our waitress at WCC was not into the meal and I didn't want to make a scene so I didn't push it, but I knew that they should have been able to get one.

when we were in lecellier in january, the kids (under 10s) were all able to order off the adult appy menu and had soup, ceasar salad and beef kabobs... but when we were there in august '05, ds was NOT permitted an adult appy and had to go "appy less" which made him less than happy!

We just got back 2 weeks ago and we ordered an adult app for our 3.5 year old DD. She wouldn't have eaten ANY of their apps, so we just ordered what we wanted to try for ourselves. This was at LeCellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter