Chemical alley part 4

Dawn: "He was too scared to drive without me. I-I have to wait."

Marina: "I am so sorry, Jordan. If there is anything I can do, I'll do it."

Karen: "no. We're going. You need to let everything out. He'll be okay."

Jordan: he shrugged "I don't know."

Karen: "no. We're going. You need to let everything out. He'll be okay." Jordan: he shrugged "I don't know."

Dawn: "I don't know..." She took Karen's hand and stood, her knees shaking. She slowly opened the door.

Marina: "I-" She stopped as she saw the door open.

Dawn: "I don't know..." She took Karen's hand and stood, her knees shaking. She slowly opened the door.

Marina: "I-" She stopped as she saw the door open.

Karen: she wrapped her arm around her supporting her.

Jordan: he looked up at Dawn. He was so worried about her.

Karen: "we're going to go home."

Karen: she wrapped her arm around her supporting her. Jordan: he looked up at Dawn. He was so worried about her. Karen: "we're going to go home."

Dawn: "I-I'm sorry. I don't feel good. I'm sorry."

Marina: She watched, her eyes wide.

Jordan: he quickly stopped "I'm so sorry, sweetie." Karen: "come on. Let's go home."

Dawn: "I'm sorry. I really am." She took Karen's hand and walked out. "How are we going to do this? Neither of us can drive."

Karen: she put her arm around her. "don't apologize." Jordan: his eyes were focused on the tablecloth. David: "Jordan, I'm sure she'll be okay."

Marina: She put a hand on his arm. "It's okay."

Dawn: She stumbled next to her. "What's wrong with me?"

Jordan: he shook his head.

Karen: "you're in love, with a boy who needs a lot of help right now. You've been holding everything in for him."

OOC: do you mind making it? Or should we wait for Dani.

Marina: "Go. Get her. Be with her. She shouldn't be too far off, she does have to walk home."

Dawn: "I can't take it anymore, Karen. I don't know how."

OOC: Let's wait until tomorrow, if she isn't on we can make it.

Marina: "Go. Get her. Be with her. She shouldn't be too far off, she does have to walk home."

Dawn: "I can't take it anymore, Karen. I don't know how."

OOC: Let's wait until tomorrow, if she isn't on we can make it.

Jordan: he nodded and quickly stood up. "I'm sorry." he hurried out of the restaurant and broke into a sprint at the sidewalk. He ran after them.

Karen: "it's going to be okay. It will be" she turned hearing Jordan's footsteps "he's coming."

OOC: okay :)

Jordan: he nodded and quickly stood up. "I'm sorry." he hurried out of the restaurant and broke into a sprint at the sidewalk. He ran after them. Karen: "it's going to be okay. It will be" she turned hearing Jordan's footsteps "he's coming." OOC: okay :)

Marina: "See you." She looked at David. "She's jealous of me?"

Dawn: She frowned. "I-I can't."

Marina: "See you." She looked at David. "She's jealous of me?"

Dawn: She frowned. "I-I can't."

David: "I guess so." he was shocked by all that had just happened.

Karen: she hugged her.

Jordan: he caught up to them. "Dawn, I am so sorry."

David: "I guess so." he was shocked by all that had just happened.

Karen: she hugged her.

Jordan: he caught up to them. "Dawn, I am so sorry."

Marina: "Do you have any idea what just happened?"

Dawn: "D-don't apologize." tears ran down her face and she fell down to her knees.

OOC: Dawn is having her own little panic attack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter