Chemical alley part 4

Karen: "it is weird, but I kind of like it." Jordan: he held Dawn close to him and whispered "won't you eat something?"

Dawn: "Okay," she nodded and picked up a piece of pizza. She put it up to her lips and slowly took a bite. She felt like she was going to throw up.

Dawn: She shook her head. She got up and ran into the bathroom and started throwing up, tears running down her face.

Marina: Her eyes widened.

David: he watched, his eyes wide.

Karen: she quickly got up and hurried into the bathroom "Dawn? Are you okay?"

Jordan: he looked down.

Jordan: he nodded "she's jealous of you." he still hadn't looked up. Karen: she opened the door and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

Marina: "Why in the world would she be jealous of me?"

Dawn: "I can't do it."

Jordan: "because we're friends." Karen: "what's wrong?"

Dawn: "I have been so stressed and I can't take it any more. Jordan and I almost got into a fight. But then he started to show a symptom of PTSD and I had to force all my emotions away and make sure he was okay. It's not like the emotions aren't still there. I'm angry, frustrated, upset, jealous, lonely, and all this stuff that I can't express. It's just bottled up inside and I feel like I'm going to burst."

Marina: "She shouldn't be jealous though, we're just friends."

Dawn: "I have been so stressed and I can't take it any more. Jordan and I almost got into a fight. But then he started to show a symptom of PTSD and I had to force all my emotions away and make sure he was okay. It's not like the emotions aren't still there. I'm angry, frustrated, upset, jealous, lonely, and all this stuff that I can't express. It's just bottled up inside and I feel like I'm going to burst."

Marina: "She shouldn't be jealous though, we're just friends."

Karen: "oh, Dawn, it's okay. You have every right to be stressed. Come on, let's go home." she held her hand out to her.

Jordan: "I know."

Karen: "oh, Dawn, it's okay. You have every right to be stressed. Come on, let's go home." she held her hand out to her. Jordan: "I know."

Dawn: "He was too scared to drive without me. I-I have to wait."

Marina: "I am so sorry, Jordan. If there is anything I can do, I'll do it."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter