Chemical alley part 4

Dawn: She sighed and held him close. "I won't. I'm sorry."

Jordan: "it's okay. I probably deserved it. I really am sorry my friendship with Marina is so hard for you. I don't mean to make it that way, but I understand. I just, I-I'm sorry" he said quietly. He leaned against her.

Jordan: "it's okay. I probably deserved it. I really am sorry my friendship with Marina is so hard for you. I don't mean to make it that way, but I understand. I just, I-I'm sorry" he said quietly. He leaned against her.

Dawn: "No. No. I'm just selfish and jealous. I want you all to myself. That's selfish of me." She rubbed his back.

Dawn: "I love you too." She kissed him back.

Jordan: "Dawn, when you weren't going to go, I don't think I could have. I am so scared to be alone that even the short car ride to the pizza place terrified me. I'm so afraid that the moment I'm alone I'll have a panic attack and no one will be there to get me out of it, and then I don't know what will happen."

Jordan: "Dawn, when you weren't going to go, I don't think I could have. I am so scared to be alone that even the short car ride to the pizza place terrified me. I'm so afraid that the moment I'm alone I'll have a panic attack and no one will be there to get me out of it, and then I don't know what will happen."

Dawn: "Oh sweetheart. You don't want to be alone? Then I'll always be with you. I'd even go to school with you again if you'd want me to, even though I know Marina is there too."

Dawn: "Oh sweetheart. You don't want to be alone? Then I'll always be with you. I'd even go to school with you again if you'd want me to, even though I know Marina is there too."

Jordan: he nodded "thank you. I won't ask you to come to school with me again. I'm okay, as long as someone is there. I think I'll ask David if he can pick me up and drive me home from school for a couple of days. I'm just scared."

Jordan: he nodded "thank you. I won't ask you to come to school with me again. I'm okay, as long as someone is there. I think I'll ask David if he can pick me up and drive me home from school for a couple of days. I'm just scared."

Dawn: "I'll go if you want me to. I'll do anything for you. Don't be scared." She kissed his forehead. "Let's go."

Marina: "Where are they?"

Dawn: "I'll go if you want me to. I'll do anything for you. Don't be scared." She kissed his forehead. "Let's go."

Marina: "Where are they?"

Jordan: "I won't put you through coming to school with me again. I'll be alright." he nodded and stood up. He grabbed his keys.

David: "I have no idea."

OOC: we need a new thread, Dani. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter