Chemical alley part 4

Marina: "Do you have any idea what just happened?"

Dawn: "D-don't apologize." tears ran down her face and she fell down to her knees.

OOC: Dawn is having her own little panic attack.

David: "no."

Jordan: he picked her up in his arms holding her close, "I've got you. You're okay." he started walking home. He would get his car later.

Karen: she walked with them.

David: "no."

Jordan: he picked her up in his arms holding her close, "I've got you. You're okay." he started walking home. He would get his car later.

Karen: she walked with them.

Dawn: "Y-your car," she said quietly.

Jordan: "I'll get it later. Don't worry about anything but yourself right now" he said comfortingly.

Dawn: "I-I'm mad. A-and sad. Very s-stressed, lonely, abandoned," she was barely audible as she spoke.

Dawn: "I-I'm mad. A-and sad. Very s-stressed, lonely, abandoned," she was barely audible as she spoke.

Jordan: he held her against him as he walked into the apartment. "it's okay. You're alright." he sat down on his bed with her on his lap "I'm right here."

Jordan: he held her against him as he walked into the apartment. "it's okay. You're alright." he sat down on his bed with her on his lap "I'm right here."

Dawn: She clung to him. "I can't let my emotions out because I don't want you to get upset. They're all bottled up inside me and I might burst."

Ciel: "Oh, Nothing's wrong, Jaycee. Promise." He smiled softly.

Lynn: She returned the kiss.

(OMG! AWESOME, DOODLE!! I have everything for Medusa cosplay, down to her gray bracelets!!!)

Ciel: "Oh, Nothing's wrong, Jaycee. Promise." He smiled softly. Lynn: She returned the kiss. (OMG! AWESOME, DOODLE!! I have everything for Medusa cosplay, down to her gray bracelets!!!)

OOC: Nice! I have to make the stuff. I've already spent almost 100 dollars on this and it is nowhere near being ready, the con is march 8th.

Marcus: He smiled and tucked a hair behind her ear. "You look so gorgeous."

Dawn: She started sobbing. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Ciel: "Oh, Nothing's wrong, Jaycee. Promise." He smiled softly.

Lynn: She returned the kiss.

(OMG! AWESOME, DOODLE!! I have everything for Medusa cosplay, down to her gray bracelets!!!)

OOC: Nice! I have to make the stuff. I've already spent almost 100 dollars on this and it is nowhere near being ready, the con is march 8th.

Marcus: He smiled and tucked a hair behind her ear. "You look so gorgeous."

Dawn: She started sobbing. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Jaycee: she smiled and got out of the car "okay. Good."

Jordan: he rubbed her back "there you go" he said quietly.

Dawn: "I need to break something."

Jordan: "um." he looked around his room for something. He handed her a glass from his end table "break it. I'll clean it up."

Karen: she stayed outside of the room. She walked back and forth nervously.

David: "do you think she'll be okay?"

OOC: will you make a new thread, please? :)

Jordan: "um." he looked around his room for something. He handed her a glass from his end table "break it. I'll clean it up."

Karen: she stayed outside of the room. She walked back and forth nervously.

David: "do you think she'll be okay?"

OOC: will you make a new thread, please? :)

OOC: Yeah.

Marina: "I sure hope so."

Dawn: She took the glass and crushed it with one hand. Blood ran down her hand from the glass piercing her skin, but that was nothing compared to things she had endured before.

OOC: Yeah.

Marina: "I sure hope so."

Dawn: She took the glass and crushed it with one hand. Blood ran down her hand from the glass piercing her skin, but that was nothing compared to things she had endured before.

OOC: thanks

David: he nodded "me too."

Jordan: he jumped slightly as the glass broke, he took some tissues and cleaned some of the blood off of her hand gently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter