Chefs de France...unreliable?

Always loved Chefs until we ate there a year ago. The menu changed and the food was not well prepared. Our waiter was not French because of COVID. I believe the staff and chefs were subs because they were denied entry into the country at that point. I don't know if that is still the case, or if many of the workers chose not to return.
That was our experience.
Our food wasn't terrible, but not close to what it had been in the past. They weren't terribly busy, but the service was average at best. The small menu was most disappointing.
No hurry to go back.

We've had two bad experiences in a row since Covid. Steaks were inedible (like, well-done, rock hard when ordered as medium). Lackluster and below average service. It's permanently off our list at the moment and actually a family joke.

We've had two bad experiences in a row since Covid. Steaks were inedible (like, well-done, rock hard when ordered as medium). Lackluster and below average service. It's permanently off our list at the moment and actually a family joke.

wow, sorry about that.. This is why I made the post. Clearly some people have had good experiences, but way too many have not. Shame.

Our experience in May was a fairly average meal at a high price with rushed service.

Would take a Le Cellier or a walk around to Yachtsman’s over this - especially if you’re after a steak!

We haven't had a bad meal there but we haven't been to WDW in years now. Unfortunately things may have changed. It is unfortunate because we always loved Chefs.

One of my son's teachers had a child in the college program at EPCOT and told me that the food served at Chefs de France is frozen. Disney has some nerve charging as much as they do if that's true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter