Chef Mickey's late breakfast

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Sorry so many questions, we leave next week and I feel totally unprepared. :scared:

Is Chef Mickey's still family still or back to a buffet? Will we be rushed if we have an adr at the end of the breakfast time period? Do the characters come around again?

1. Family style
2. We have never felt rushed while eating there.
3. Yes - the characters come around again and you get hugs/pics/autographs
4. Enjoy your breakfast!

MY best advise is to book the latest time available for breakfast, go to MK for early opening, and take a break for "breakfast".

We're planning to be at the MK till 1am the night before for extra evening magic hours. We're hoping to sleep in a bit and make it over to Chef Mickey's in time for our 10:35am adr and then just relax by the pool for the afternoon. I'm getting old and can't do the long days in a row anymore. :thumbsup2:lmao:

Chef Mickey always seemed crowded early in the morning when we last stayed at Contemporary and were walking somewhere else. (We aren't big breakfast eaters and mostly ate breakfast at Contempo Cafe.) My guess is families with small children tend to get up early, eat and then race off to MK. Perhaps by 10:35 am it will be less busy as the early crowd has already left for the park. We never went to MK without first having breakfast. Your plan for a relaxing day at the hotel sounds fine to me.

Depending on what you like for breakfast, you might also check out Contempo Cafe which has a full menu and never seemed crowded for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter