Chef Mickey's at 11:05am

Mom_Rides

DIS Veteran
We have 11:05am CM ADR for Sunday June 6. I noticed that the last reservation time is 11:30a. What can we expect from food, characters, etc at that time. Will we be rushed through our meal and will characters be available for interaction? I'm just worried we won't get the most out of the experience...or food for my teenager :rotfl2:

Well, I have never been to Chef Mickey at that time. We went to Cinderellas Royal table for one of the latest lunch reservations though. the food was still good and the character vists were still good. But, it is not a buffet...sorry I cant help more...this is just the closest experience I 've had to your situation...

We have had CM reservations at various times between 11:00 and 11:30, and always had wonderful character interaction. We never felt rushed to hurry up and eat, or found that the buffet was missing items.

We had a 10:30 reservation back in Dec. I thought the character interaction and the food were just as good and plentyful then as it would have been earlier. It actually worked out well because after we were done eating, the place had cleared out and our kids got to walk around the dining room without bothering anyone to take pictures in front all of the Mickeys that line the wall of windows.

Okay I am Chef Mickey obsessed (as if the user ID didn't tell you that :lmao: I have been going there for decades since the original restaurant was down in DTD...I have eaten there at all times for breakfast & dinner and have had great character interactions no matter when we ate or if I went solo. :thumbsup2 and your teenager will find pleanty of food, they are always adding more to the buffet line

11:25 ADR last trip. I preferred it over the earlier ADRs we've had. The food was always being replenished and the character interaction was far superior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter