cheerleaders competition

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
in Feb there is a competition. i believe feb 8-10 from what i have been told. what resorts have they historically stayed in and does anyone know when they start arriving

in Feb there is a competition. i believe feb 8-10 from what i have been told. what resorts have they historically stayed in and does anyone know when they start arriving

Best asked in Resorts board.

Traditionally value resorts and a couple moderates. You can go to some of the cheer websites and open their travel packages to see what is offered.

I think Coronado is a popular one because of the event space. There were two big back to back competitions there when I stayed in May

We had a lot of cheerleaders at the end of April early May last year at CBR. We were down during these Feb dates this year and saw lots of groups of girls in the parks but none at AKL Kidani.

The competition in Feb is the high school cheer competition. I went with my HS cheer squad 4 years in a row :tongue:. Most of the high school squads stay at the All-Stars. We were always at Music, but EVERY squad will gather at Sports to practice, so I would at least avoid Sports!

This year the competition is the 8-10th like you said. Most squads will arrive Thursday and stay through Monday/Tuesday. You shouldn't notice a difference in crowd levels, as most squads will be practicing and performing. But you will definitely notice large groups of teenage girls running around the parks when they do get free time!

when it comes to "any" high school competition (my daughter did softball) most stay value resorts. I know like other schools the parents had to pay the bill so the school gets a group rate
at a value resort to keep cost down.

but EVERY squad will gather at Sports to practice!

You ain't kidding!!!!lol:):):):)

15219770736_1b0c04ae4d_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter