Cheeky Chicks (and a rooster) Can Cyber Chat For A Whole Year! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoofyDad869 said:
Hola!

It's a lovely day here in Animal Kingdom! We're sitting outside of the Mercantile waiting for the Jammin' Jungle Parade. About 10 minutes to go... Want me to say 'howdy' to Mickey for ya?
Yes please. Have a great time with the family GoofyDad.

OK peeps I gotta run. Kids are due home from school any minute. :wave:

Holy Crap Batman... GD you're there now??? Man, I want to go!!!!!! Have a wicked great time!!!

So.

Just saw the new title.

I leave you guys alone for a few hours .. ..

:lmao:

Hey ya know what Ludricious Chicks, I think I'm going to go out for dinner tonight!!

We have a restaurant on the next street over that has Prime Rib Night... and I think after such a lovely, productive day, I deserve Prime Rib!!

Anyone in the neighborhood, stop on by, I'm buying!!! :thumbsup2

Right now, I'm going to take Tucker for a walk and enjoy the rest of the sunlight before it fades!

Jeanny said:
your idea!!

No, no. I was looking for Cheeky Chicks! :thumbsup2

And how close are you to Auburn? I'm always in looking for my next free meal. pirate:

You are an active bunch today! I see I missed some of you. Goofydad, have a great time! DMM, welcome back! Fab, there's another Fab!!!!

Sthronds said:
Wow, now we are a dirty little secret? This is more than a clique now!

Hey - that's a great point.

And I thought the dead bodies were my dirty little secret.

I cannot keep up!

Fab I'm here but leaving to get DS from the bus stop. I'll check back in when I return.
11.gif

Okay - when you do - did you see that I had a dream about you?

Oh my, is that another one of my dirty little secrets?? :rolleyes1

Hi Fabshelly.

My one experience with Hawaii was the Hilton at Waikiki.

Not representative, but fabulous!

fabumouse said:
Okay - when you do - did you see that I had a dream about you?

Oh my, is that another one of my dirty little secrets?? :rolleyes1
I didn't see that. My DS has homework. Being first grade I need to sit with him. As soon as I'm finished I'll find it. :teeth:

Oh, don't go looking for it.

My dream was about that thread that I started about Disney dreams - I dreamed about that thread the night before last (weird, I know). I was talking to you on-line, but then you were THERE in person - and you looked like Mary Alice, the woman from Desperate Housewives who died (and I'm watching it on DVD, I'm only up to the 1st season, so if you know anything, please don't share).

But anyhow, you were so poised and you were very nice. :)

But then I was shoving all this leather furniture through the sand. Ultimately to Castaway Cay. So maybe the Dis is just this huge burden? Or maybe I really love leather? or maybe I've realized that the sun will turn my skin into leather, now that I'm of a mature status? :lmao:

Crazy dreams Fab. I did post on that thread how I never remember my dreams. Let's see :scratchin I wonder what it all means. :teeth:

GoofyDad869 said:
Hola!

It's a lovely day here in Animal Kingdom! We're sitting outside of the Mercantile waiting for the Jammin' Jungle Parade. About 10 minutes to go... Want me to say 'howdy' to Mickey for ya?
And, so too it is a lovely day here in the Advertising Kingdom. We're sitting here outside the editor's office waiting for the Jammin' Traffic Parade. About 18 minutes to go. Say hi to Mickey for me, and I'll say hi to the boss for ya. The aforementioned Traffic Parade features 1.75 miles of idiots in pickup trucks and minivans talking on cell phones and ignoring traffic signals, pedestrians and common sense. And the parade ends at the castle I call home. Where stinky boys and stinkier laundry greets me as I collapse into the arms of my devoted DH.
Have a Mickey bar for me GoofyDad!

Eh, I never know and I don't put much stock into random dreams.

I like the ones where I fly.

How did the homework go?

arkansas mom said:
And, so too it is a lovely day here in the Advertising Kingdom. We're sitting here outside the editor's office waiting for the Jammin' Traffic Parade. About 18 minutes to go. Say hi to Mickey for me, and I'll say hi to the boss for ya. The aforementioned Traffic Parade features 1.75 miles of idiots in pickup trucks and minivans talking on cell phones and ignoring traffic signals, pedestrians and common sense. And the parade ends at the castle I call home. Where stinky boys and stinkier laundry greets me as I collapse into the arms of my devoted DH.
Have a Mickey bar for me GoofyDad!

Glad to hear you're having a magical day, Lori.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter