Cheeky Chicks (and a rooster) Can Cyber Chat For A Whole Year! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
fabumouse said:
Oh, don't go looking for it.

My dream was about that thread that I started about Disney dreams - I dreamed about that thread the night before last (weird, I know). I was talking to you on-line, but then you were THERE in person - and you looked like Mary Alice, the woman from Desperate Housewives who died (and I'm watching it on DVD, I'm only up to the 1st season, so if you know anything, please don't share).

But anyhow, you were so poised and you were very nice. :)

But then I was shoving all this leather furniture through the sand. Ultimately to Castaway Cay. So maybe the Dis is just this huge burden? Or maybe I really love leather? or maybe I've realized that the sun will turn my skin into leather, now that I'm of a mature status? :lmao:

I'm rather sure it is indicitive of your fear of public speaking in your underwear while falling off a cliff.
Or maybe you have too much Dora the Explorer in your system.

fabumouse said:
How did the homework go?
He is still doing it. I just took a break. He is writing ten sentences. They want the kids to sound out all the words themselves if they don't know them. He told me that he could do this by himself. :confused3

arkansas mom said:
maybe you have too much Dora the Explorer in your system.

Hon, that is just NOT possible.

Dora Dora Dora the explora!!!

shoots and coots and roots, explora dora.

Something like that.

Grumpy's Wife said:
He is still doing it. I just took a break. He is writing ten sentences. They want the kids to sound out all the words themselves if they don't know them. He told me that he could do this by himself. :confused3
You're such a good mom! :goodvibes
I never even know if DS has homework. But they do have this handy dandy new thing where I can check his grades daily online. Very cool. Thank God they didn't have this when I was in skoo.

Grumpy's Wife said:

Oh, yes. Kailey calls it "kid spelling". Any 3 letter word is "can" because that's the word of the month. As in "I can read" "I can eat" "I can fart". no, no. what is wrong with me?

arkansas mom said:
You're such a good mom! :goodvibes
I never even know if DS has homework. But they do have this handy dandy new thing where I can check his grades daily online. Very cool. Thank God they didn't have this when I was in skoo.
Yea, but he is only in first grade. I'm sure you helped your son back then. I still know what's going on with the fifth grader. The one in High School I have no clue.

fabumouse said:
Hon, that is just NOT possible.

Dora Dora Dora the explora!!!

shoots and coots and roots, explora dora.

Something like that.
Swiper, no swiping!
That's all I remember.
But we've moved beyond Dora. Now we're all about Hannah Montana. I just love that little girl! I'm such a nerd! :rolleyes:

Grumpy's Wife said:
Yea, but he is only in first grade. I'm sure you helped your son back then. I still know what's going on with the fifth grader. The one in High School I have no clue.
We're fifth grade.
Well...he is.
I'm not.
Actually I've told him my mental age is 12. pirate: I feel 12. What am I gonna do when he turns 12 and passes me? My pre-teen will out-mature me. Don't even tell me I'm gonna have to grow up. Curses!

Alright, kids. Time for the 5:00 parade!
See ya at home if I can get DS off VMK.

Note to self--look into a laptop for Christmas.

Parade's over. I'm home.
Everyone stopped posting when I was gone. Really, it's OK. Y'all can post while I'm away. Like now. I'm going to work on dinner. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

Oh Arkie, you poor lonely thing. I'm here. I just haven't had much to say today. My brain must be congested too. So, what's for dinner?

I stayed at the Hilton on Waikiki too. I loved it.

BBQ ribs. I was going to do mashed potaotes. But that involves a couple of extra steps that I could cut out if I do fried potatoes. So that's the plan. And maybe green peas. And you?

But did you stay in the Rainbow Tower?? We watched the show and the fireworks on the beach.

That was so cool! :banana:

fabumouse said:
But did you stay in the Rainbow Tower?? We watched the show and the fireworks on the beach.

That was so cool! :banana:

Yes! I did stay in the Rainbow Tower! The best of the bunch if you ask me.

Pssst. It's me, Arkie.
I'm incognito.
Could you help a sister out and go over to the photo boards. Perhaps there is a nice photo in group 2 of the photo contest by someone we all know and love that you would like to vote for. :rolleyes1
Is this cheating?

arkansas mom said:
BBQ ribs. I was going to do mashed potaotes. But that involves a couple of extra steps that I could cut out if I do fried potatoes. So that's the plan. And maybe green peas. And you?

I don't like ribs because I don't like meat on the bone. I was going to do tacos but I forgot to defrost the meat. I also forgot to defrost the chicken for the dogs. Looks like we are all going to be eating late tonight. :rolleyes:

Dr.Pluto said:
Pssst. It's me, Arkie.
I'm incognito.
Could you help a sister out and go over to the photo boards. Perhaps there is a nice photo in group 2 of the photo contest by someone we all know and love that you would like to vote for. :rolleyes1
Is this cheating?

ok, no problem. . . :tiptoe:

I tried.

What I found was this:

90810dancer-poles-thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter