Checking reservation..rented DVC points

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
I rented points from a DVC member. Is there a way I can check online to see the reservation?

I rented points from a DVC member. Is there a way I can check online to see the reservation?

We are also renting points and I can see the reservation on the Disney web site. I logged in to our Disney account and under the "My Disney Experience" tab on the top right of the page, I was able to link the reservation using the "My Reservations" link. You will need the 12 digit Disney confirmation number to do that. Give it a shot and good luck!

When I booked using David's, they sent me this link to check my reservation using the confirmation number: DVC My Disney Reservation
I was also able to add the reservation to My Disney Experience online. Now it shows up just like my Disney-booked POP stay and my ADRs.

I was trying to link it using the app and thru the website, it wasn't working but I kept trying and it finally did.

Just keep swimming....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter