Checking In ?

Trish5768

<font color=6600CC>Each food in its own time<br><f
I was wondering if I need to call CBR and let them know that we will not be checking in until after midnight or will they automatically hold our room? Also, do you know if the internal bus is still running that late and will they still bring our luggage around?

I'm not sure about the internal bus, but I would definately call CB and make sure they know you will be a late check in. Otherwise you may be searching for a room somewhere else.:(

Originally posted by Trish5768
I was wondering if I need to call CBR and let them know that we will not be checking in until after midnight or will they automatically hold our room? Also, do you know if the internal bus is still running that late and will they still bring our luggage around?
The DTD bus is the internal shuttle for CBR. It runs until 2 am.

But after you check in, you can go right over to bell services and they will bring both you and your luggage right to your room even at that hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter