Checking in late

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
Our flight doesnt come in until 10:30 pm so we will be checking in late to ASMo.. Just wondering should I call hotel ahead of time to let them know of the late checkin?? Or just show up?

Hey,

You can call them, if it will make you feel better.

However, they should have your flight schedule because they will give you a "magical express" ride to the resort.

They will even delivery your luggage...free...

enjoy your stay

If I know I'm arriving late, I usually give a call to the hotel either the day before or the morning of just to give them a heads up. It's not necessary, but it's a nice courtesy from me to them.

I would definitely call them just so they know you will be checking in really late. One phone call won't hurt and you'll feel a lot better!

imwithgoofy said:
Hey,

You can call them, if it will make you feel better.

However, they should have your flight schedule because they will give you a "magical express" ride to the resort.

They will even delivery your luggage...free...

enjoy your stay

Just beware with Magical Express that late at night. I too am arriving at WDW at 11 p.m. and was told if I used Magical Express, it is possible we would not get our luggage until 6 hours after my arrival - 5 a.m.! I guess one way around it is to just do carry-ons, or even carry-ons with your 1st evening's (and maybe even next morning's) essentials. My other concern is our resort may not be the first stop on the ME shuttle - making a late night even later. I am going to hire a private car for my family - it's a little more expense for some peace of mind.

Thank you all for the tip of calling ahead about late arrival. I have already mentioned it on my reservation request, but doesn't hurt to call too I suppose.

I had a friend who just had a late arrival...and her luggage did not arrive until the next morning. So you might want to 1) call the hotel as a courtesy and 2) pack everything you will need until the next morning in your carry-on.

Would you call CRO or the resort itself?

I wouldn't worry about it at all I arrived at MCO after 10pm on my last trip to ASsp no problems checking in I didn't check my luggage through ME but was told by ME personel that Late arivals lugage is sent to the hotel and they will leave A message upon it's arival at the resort If you whish they will bring it to you or you can call in the morning when you wake up and have them bring it then.

I too will be arriving at about 10:30 at night and heading to Pop Century. But we rented a car so I don't have to worry about getting my luggage from ME.

In late May, we checked-into Pop well after midnight...and still had to wait in line!! The place was hopping! Disney is really missing out by not having food available during the late night hours at its resorts!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter