Checking for 2009 bookings

calgarymom

Earning My Ears
We are anxiously awaiting the 2009 booking dates and was wondering if we are going about it the right way.... does everyone just go to the DisneyCruiseLine web site to check for the 2009 dates, or is there a better website or route to check on the dates. We want to book as soon as the dates become available and I have been checking everyday as I hear they will be out this fall (winter starts October 23, and today's is Oct 21st!). Will they be on the Disney Cruise Line website first, or is it faster to ask a travel agent?

We are anxiously awaiting the 2009 booking dates and was wondering if we are going about it the right way.... does everyone just go to the DisneyCruiseLine web site to check for the 2009 dates, or is there a better website or route to check on the dates. We want to book as soon as the dates become available and I have been checking everyday as I hear they will be out this fall (winter starts October 23, and today's is Oct 21st!). Will they be on the Disney Cruise Line website first, or is it faster to ask a travel agent?

They will re released on the DCL website and through t/as at the same time, a lot of rumours and reports are on THIS THREAD.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1518461&page=17

I think someone on the Dis will post here as soon as they know and T/as will also e.mail information to you if you are on their lists.

Winter Solstice in the USA begins December 22, 2007.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter