Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

In case anyone was wondering... $25 for the pin, $30 for the plush, and $35 for the Magic Band.

I was really hoping the pin would be cheaper but alas... no luck. If my son wasn't an avid Stitch fan I'd be sitting these out I think.

In case anyone was wondering... $25 for the pin, $30 for the plush, and $35 for the Magic Band.

I was really hoping the pin would be cheaper but alas... no luck. If my son wasn't an avid Stitch fan I'd be sitting these out I think.

Yeah, that pin cost killed me on wanting to collect them. If they do 101 Dalmatians, I'll likely grab as much of that set as I can, but not looking at the others anymore. Not interested in the first six months so far at all. Oh well. More money for other things like the obscene number of keys coming out as blind bags :rotfl:

There are many MMA items available on the website now! I tried to add the Tiki Room Loungefly and got it in my cart then of course it said sold out when I tried to check out.

There are many MMA items available on the website now! I tried to add the Tiki Room Loungefly and got it in my cart then of course it said sold out when I tried to check out.
8:35 pm PT: JC mug and BTMRR pins (back to regular price) available now.

And a lot of things which have been out of stock for a while are back right now, e.g. the HM Dooneys (both purple and turquoise patterns), the Dooney Holiday backpack, Halloween spirit jerseys, certain Loungefly backpacks, etc.

Love Stitch 😍 but not sold on this collection. When 1st announced I was hoping for "figurines depicting the scenes" from the trailers. Example: a figurine of Rafiki holding Stitch (not Simba) from the circle of life scene. I like a good mashup (guess I'm weird ) but not digging what Disney is doing to Stitch. Just my opinion.

Yikes... DD15 LOVES Stitch so I put in for my first ever Merch Pass for the plush for this month-fingers crossed! But I'm not sure I'll be putting in for that Lady & the Tramp one...hope the others are a better.

No luck for me on my first MerchPass attempt :(
Email says general onsale will be 1/21 at 7am PT

Last edited:
I saw a vlogger mention that the Stitch Crashes pin is at DTD at Pin Traders. This is from Sunday, so not sure about how the stock is now.

I definitely thought that Stitch was pepperoni pizza and was so confused. Lady and the Tramp was one of my first Disney movies (perhaps the reason I love dogs and can't stand cats??), but this Stitch doesn't do it for me. Probably for the best, I'm on a self imposed spending freeze 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter