Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Last two after are Jungle Cruise and the castle! Iโ€™m betting that castle backpack will be to die for.

Iโ€™m not sure if I like it, to be honest. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can see how they had to go in a different direction but the ears are a bit odd for me.
You know, I'm glad it wasn't a backpack. I received my POTC hip pack yesterday and it is totally awesome. It will be my go to hip bag. I'm not at all impressed with the HM collection and think I'll be fine if I don't get any of it. Haunted Mansion is my favorite, always has been, but I really like to stick with purple and/or black as the primary color scheme. Green has never been a favorite color of mine. It's disappointing but actually a tremendous relief. If the collection had been what I was imagining, I would have likely never landed a single item. My holy grail now will be those POTC ears. I can concentrate on landing those somehow...somewhere not eBay or Mercari that is... :rotfl:

Initially the color really surprised me, i figured it would be the black/ purple scheme. But honestly there is So. Much haunted mansion stuff that is purple and black that it would kinda just blend in. The more I looked at the color the more it reminded me of the translucent green color that the ghosts are always portrayed in, and it has started to grow on me for simply being unique.

Initially the color really surprised me, i figured it would be the black/ purple scheme. But honestly there is So. Much haunted mansion stuff that is purple and black that it would kinda just blend in. The more I looked at the color the more it reminded me of the translucent green color that the ghosts are always portrayed in, and it has started to grow on me for simply being unique.

I'm feeling the same way but I'm still not as over the moon as I thought I would be. But I do think the fact that it's unique will make it popular! It's true everything is always purple/black so this is very different. I'm not much for fanny packs but this one is fun. I'm not sure I've even worn one since I was a kid but maybe it's time...

I'm feeling the same way but I'm still not as over the moon as I thought I would be. But I do think the fact that it's unique will make it popular! It's true everything is always purple/black so this is very different. I'm not much for fanny packs but this one is fun. I'm not sure I've even worn one since I was a kid but maybe it's time...

I was born when they were a thing but they "went out of style" by the time I was old enough to shop/dress for myself so I never wore them. As they started to come back, I wore one around for a convention and it was a life saver!

This might be the first time ever that I'm like "eh" about ears. But good gravy, the more I look at that mug, the more I want it!

Is anyone else dealing with a long delay with shopdisney? Iโ€™m STILL waiting on my Peter Pan pins. Theyโ€™ve shipped but itโ€™s not tracking. Just says in transit ๐Ÿค”

Is anyone else dealing with a long delay with shopdisney? Iโ€™m STILL waiting on my Peter Pan pins. Theyโ€™ve shipped but itโ€™s not tracking. Just says in transit ๐Ÿค”
This is happening for many other people, too. Long delays in processing order and delays in shipping. Tracking numbers that go nowhere or don't show any progress. Don't worry, though. Your order should be fine. My orders tend to be pending, pending, pending... aaaaannnnddd then all show up on the same day at some point much later.

KAC and MTP plush and the PP ears are on the site this morning. All are "baggable", but I only tried to purchase the ears. That was a negative, but the plushes may be buyable.

KAC and MTP plush and the PP ears are on the site this morning. All are "baggable", but I only tried to purchase the ears. That was a negative, but the plushes may be buyable.
The taunting dance has been crazy all day! MTP backpack, PP backpack, PP ears, KAC plush, etc. And various Loungefly backpacks, e.g. Disney cats, Aulani Duffy, Mickey Halloween Treats, etc. -- mocking and taunting all day long. Probably a good thing from my bank account's perspective...

The taunting dance has been crazy all day! MTP backpack, PP backpack, PP ears, KAC plush, etc. And various Loungefly backpacks, e.g. Disney cats, Aulani Duffy, Mickey Halloween Treats, etc. -- mocking and taunting all day long. Probably a good thing from my bank account's perspective...
I even saw the DL 65th Limited Edition Coin on the site this morning. Those were selling for $500.00 on eBay after the 65th Lottery Event.

EDIT: Selling for around $200 on eBay now, but they were the first item to sell out from the collection on the Event day. As a limited edition of 6,500, that sold out in the first hour, how can they now be showing up on shopDisney??? Really?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter