Check out our new Buzz Room!

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. Our whole family loves this room. Now, What to do for my other son who is only 2. I think he is a bit jealous. He really really loves goofy and pluto. But try finding bedding for that one. I will definately do the scrapbook thing. I havent scrapped since I finished our custom disney autograph books last summer. It wore me out! I really should start doing 5 pages a day to keep up with all that we have done. Dont forget to post your disney rooms when you have time. I love seeing everyones creative handy work.

That room looks great! If DH saw those pictures, he'd probably want to do our room that way! You did a great job! :lmao:

What a cool room! Definitely wouldn't be a punishment to be sent to that room for misbehaving! :cool1:

Looks AWESOME
sounds like the Master card commerical

Buzz Lightyear Paints from Home Depot ($60)
Buzz Self Stick border from Home Depot ($30)
Repainted existing furniture (Old bookshelf and dresser)
New knobs for the dresser and some border cut outs for fun ($10)
Sunshine light fixture from IKEA ($20)
Loft bed ROBIN from IKEA ($160)
Galactic Canopy from IKEA ($20)
Buzz Comforter from Sears ($16)
Ty Penington Sheets from Sears ($4)
Buzz Pillow from Sears ($5)
Buzz Pillow from Gabriel Brothers ($3)
Star light string from the Dollar general ($2)
Buzz Lightyear Valance Gabriel Brothers ($2)

But you forgot
The expression on my son's face PRICELESS

WOW
I LOVE it!!

I wish I could talk DS into something like that - way cute - great job!
Was the bed seriously $180 or is that a typo?
is it a loft or a bunk set ? Hard to tell in the picture

Great room. How many coats of paint did you have to do? We did a Mickey room for our boys. The bottom half is red and Dh didnt want to prime it with a colored primer, so we ended up using 2 gallons of red and 9 coats of paint. Dh said next time we will use a tinted primer :rotfl2:

I hope my DS doesn't see that!! He has been dreaming of having the Buzz bedroom that is shown in the HD paint folder for YEARS! His room is Buzz, but not that your extreme. The walls are a deep sky blue with gold metallic stars stencils all over. There is a large Buzz stencil over his drawing table. And, of course, many prints and pictures of Buzz all over..................P

Here's a small taste will post more when done
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00091a.jpg

Your rooms look great.. DS went with a sports room. We have lots of Disney stuff yet to hang..... and shelves to put up for all of his Mickeys.

I could not comit to the Buzz room though.

Great Job!

It's starting to come together. DD decided she wants her Train garden on her top bunk (the bottom is a Fullsize Futon). I'm thinking drop ceiling grate or plexie glass .She has 3 peices of her 100 Cel train and wants to put a monorail and the parks up as well.I don't know how I'm going to pull that off.

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

OK tmt Martins can you come to my house and paint my bedroom. I love Tinkerbell and lime green is my favorite color. If I could only convince DH to paint the room Tinkerbell colors I would be all set.

Honeybehr1 said:
OK tmt Martins can you come to my house and paint my bedroom. I love Tinkerbell and lime green is my favorite color. If I could only convince DH to paint the room Tinkerbell colors I would be all set.

When I looked at what she wanted with the colors I said no way .Then it was her room she had to live in it so what the hey.

Now that it's done I can't beleive how nice and bright it came out .She has no natural light in the room and boy did this brighten it up as it's also a very small room as well.Today I start designing the train garden.
Thanks Terry.

tmt martins said:
It's starting to come together. DD decided she wants her Train garden on her top bunk (the bottom is a Fullsize Futon). I'm thinking drop ceiling grate or plexie glass .She has 3 peices of her 100 Cel train and wants to put a monorail and the parks up as well.I don't know how I'm going to pull that off.

May I ask where you got the tink border. DD wants me to paint tink in her room, but I think she'd love the border! I've already got the room painted Tinkerbell green, but I just never got around to doing the painting. (I got too wrapped up in doing Buzz for my son.)

Nicolepa said:
May I ask where you got the tink border. DD wants me to paint tink in her room, but I think she'd love the border! I've already got the room painted Tinkerbell green, but I just never got around to doing the painting. (I got too wrapped up in doing Buzz for my son.)

Home Depot had them as well as the stencils and shape painters (sponges)

You should check my thread on Tink room I just updated it with the Train Garden is almost completed.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1027337

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!