Check out our new Buzz Room!

ragamuffinkim

RagamuffinKim
My son is a HUGE Toy Story fan. We decided to get the Home Depot Colors and Border and get to work on an intergalactic bedroom for the boy. I had to share this with everyone. I couldnt believe how wonderful it turned out.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ragamuffinkim/album?.dir=6d5b
(Hope the Link works)

Here is what we used:
Buzz Lightyear Paints from Home Depot ($60)
Buzz Self Stick border from Home Depot ($30)
Repainted existing furniture (Old bookshelf and dresser)
New knobs for the dresser and some border cut outs for fun ($10)
Sunshine light fixture from IKEA ($20)
Loft bed ROBIN from IKEA ($160)
Galactic Canopy from IKEA ($20)
Buzz Comforter from Sears ($16)
Ty Penington Sheets from Sears ($4)
Buzz Pillow from Sears ($5)
Buzz Pillow from Gabriel Brothers ($3)
Star light string from the Dollar general ($2)
Buzz Lightyear Valance Gabriel Brothers ($2)

Grand Total=$240 give er take.
God bless IKEA. I love that store.

That looks great! My son has the same shade of blue on the walls and the dark blue on the ceiling. Didn't use the green -- didn't like it. We used stick-ons all over instead of the border. We even have a loft bed (not store bought, though -- I built it from scratch).

That canopy is GREAT. I might have to check it out.

What lucky kid! He must love it.I don't think I could ever gt DH to go for that much Toy Story.

This is absolutely beautiful!! He must love! :thumbsup2

But the boring, practical person in me thought "how many layers of primer will it take to cover that color?" :lmao:

That is great! What a wonderful retreat for a little person! You must be so proud (and exhausted?)!

What a cool room! I especially like the sun light fixture - what a clever touch! :thumbsup2

Cool! It looks awsome, and a great deal. I love the canopy and the light fixture.

Very nice!! I bet he'll never want to come out of there.. :woohoo:

That looks great we just finished DD boarder and she did a bit of stenciling .She has a bit more to do and then we have to get it organized and soom pics up on the wall and I will post some Pics.

she did the Tink room from HD pail blue sky,green top,light purple bottom and dark purple trim with mid boarder of the 3 tink poses.

That is so kewl I am not that creative to think to do it! You should do a scrap book page so he always remembers that room!

That room is so cool! Great job - thanks for sharing it. Oh, and I agree - a scrapbook page for this!

We love IKEA, too. Dd's bedroom is pure IKEA :)

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!