Check out my weight loss challenge for GKTW!

keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
Hello, W.I.S.H.ers! I posted about this in the podcast read, but thought you might be interested here! I know we all have our particular boards we call home, so I thought you might not see it there.

I am raising money on First Giving by asking people to sponsor my journey to my weight loss goal! Much like sponsoring a marathon runner, people can donate certain amount per pound, or a flat amount. Thank you for reading, and please check out my page!

Weight Loss Challenge: Give Kids the World - Power of 10

Thanks!! All of the support I have gotten means so much to me. I am honored to be able to do something for Give Kids the World.

It's weigh-in day again! I am down 2.2 pounds, 59.2 total....and I am officially over halfway to my goal!

Weigh-in day is a little late, but I've lost 2.8 pounds this week, 64.4 total! Not bad for being on vacation!

It's weigh-in day! I am down 3.4 pounds, 67.8 total! This is less than 50 pounds from my goal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter