Check out my dining plans

skippelm

Mouseketeer
Hi! Check out my plans and let me know what you think- thanks!

Thurs(Arrival Day)
Dinner: California Grill (our favorite!)

Fri- Magic Kingdom
Lunch: Grand Floridian Cafe
Dinner: Crystal Palace

Sat- Epcot
Lunch: Nine Dragons
Dinner: Flying Fish

Sun- Animal Kingdom
Lunch: Counter Service or Rainforest Cafe
Dinner: Boma

Monday- MGM day and Epcot night
Lunch: Brown Derby
Dinner: still not sure, suggestions??

Tuesday- Downtown Disney and catch up on whatever we missed
Lunch: Either Earl of Sandwich or Fresh @ Dolphin
Dinner: California Grill

Wednesday- Departure Day
Lunch: Emerils Tchoup Tchoup

It sounds like a great plan.

On you Epcot night, how about Coral Reef?

Have a great trip!:D

I don't know if you have a ps at the rainforest or not, but it will probably be very busy. They will take ps reservations or you can buy their safari club card for fast seating . Our ds liked the coral reef too.Ask for a tank table to get up close to the fish. Cape May Buffet at the Beach Club is an option. Your children are entertained by drawing with crayons on the paper tablecloth. The food is good.

We have PS for the California Grill on two nights of our upcoming trip, too. It's our favorite!
Also, Nine Dragons was very good when we ate there on our honeymoon. I know the prices are much higher than your local Chinese place, but our food and service was outstanding. Also, the atmosphere was very calm and we got to see ToD from our seats.

Sounds great! For your Epcot night, I'd suggest either LeCellier or Chefs de France.

Sounds great.... coral reef is a good bet.....or if you're not in the mood for seafood...although they do have other choices.......how about Le Cellier on Epcot night

You are going to love Tchoup Tchoup.....it was one of our best meals on our last trip. Just wonderful!!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter