• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I would pick Disneyland too. So much has changed since we were there and California is so nice. I suppose that we could add days out of our own pockets couldn't we?

Good luck to everyone!

Anyone else notice that it isn't rolling over from one day to the next at exactly midnight? I'm getting a "You have already entered today" message and I know I haven't entered in the last 25 minutes!

The timing is based on Eastern Standard Time. You might need to adjust your timing of your entries to account for that.

I think that I would pick Disneyland too. So much has changed since we were there and California is so nice. I suppose that we could add days out of our own pockets couldn't we?

Wouldn't that be nice?! :goodvibes

The rules don't specifically say stopovers are not permitted. So maybe a winner would be able to request a flight back later than the 5 day contest. That would be :cloud9: for me as I could then convince my husband to take a much dreamed about Hawaiian Disney cruise out of LA area. Disney could be onboard with that since they would be getting a huge chunk of money from us that they otherwise wouldn't get, right? ;)

Here's the rules:

Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays.

AND

Airline tickets issued in conjunction with a prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used.

Day TWO and the website is still giving me an error message when I try to enter.

DH's entryon our PC seems to work, and I have been entering on my cell BUT HOW does Disney know my cell from my log in?? I don't remember including my cell phone number when I did my Disney acct years ago. And my cell phone account is in DH's name not mine.

I FINALLY got an entry in my name on the website from my laptop...got the msg it was successful and everything...but I ALREADY entered on my cell phone successfully too! What the heck??? The website is SO messed up. It keeps locking up and messing up my computer and redirecting me to wacky pages. Only the Disney site does that.

Entered online the last two days at 12:02 am each day, and have had no problems so far, knock on wood (as Amii Stewart would say).

Hoping my luck with Disney giveaways continues. Back with the YoaMD giveaway, I mailed in an entry every day for 8 months, and ended up winning about 25 of the Dream Mickey Ears.

I can still only enter using Firefox. Chrome & IE give me the communications error message. :confused3 DH has no problems at all entering. :headache:

I still don't understand how Disney knows whether a cell entry came from you. I FINALLY got into the "my account" section of Disney's website and there is no way to tie a cell phone number to your user/registry. They say one entry per day regardless of method but how would they know my cell phone is the same as my username online?? BTW, their website is the most insane set up ever. It locks my computer, it has dead links. It's a freakin' mess!

I still don't understand how Disney knows whether a cell entry came from you. I FINALLY got into the "my account" section of Disney's website and there is no way to tie a cell phone number to your user/registry. They say one entry per day regardless of method but how would they know my cell phone is the same as my username online?? BTW, their website is the most insane set up ever. It locks my computer, it has dead links. It's a freakin' mess!

Your name is associated with both your email and phone. As a software developer it would be really easy for me to scan through the database of names to remove duplicates. Would you want to win the contest to only be disqualified because you entered twice? Or to not have your entry entered at all?

Yeah, I could use middle names and abbreviations and such, but too much risk for me, I'll just follow the rules. Not worth NOT winning.

So can you bring any four people? It's not 2 adults 2 juniors? We are a Trinity!!! We would have to find someone to go with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter