Cheapest way to get from DL to Magic Mountain?

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
Anyone know? Im considering doing everything without a rental car if at all possible.

Thanks

I think your options are pretty limited. I know that the bus (www.airportbus.com) will take you to Universal, Knotts, etc, but I don't see magic mt listed. The only time we've went there we used a rental car. We didnt want or need one for the whole trip, so we just did a one day rental. They brought it to our hotel, and picked it up when we were done. Worked great.

I think you'll have to rent a car....The 2 parks are about 2 hrs away from each other with no traffic!

deebs said:
I think you'll have to rent a car....The 2 parks are about 2 hrs away from each other with no traffic!

I know...the hilarious part is seeing Yahoo Maps telling me that it's only a 1 hour drive :rotfl:

I may have never been to L.A. but its reputation precedes itself

its good you're being realistic about it!!! LA traffic sucks! I live there and know it well.

Have a great trip

If it takes you 2 hours to get from disneyland to Magic mountain then you stopped to get lunch.

a hour is a good guess actually and I normally never agree with yahoo. but in the thousands of times I have drove this it took two hours only once and it was because traffic was very bad.

All that being said with out a car not really any cheap ways to get there. maybe try and find others that will be there the same and car pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter