Cheap Airfare Dance of Joy!!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I am flying to WDW on March 10th, and returning from West Palm Beach on March 17th. I was able to book both segments on US Air for about $210 (which is not bad, considering I am landing in MCO at 9:30 AM). But, the BEST part is that I just got a flight from Orlando to West Palm for $39 on Southwest!! Wahoo!! I missed that airfare the first week in January and it just came around again!! Wahoo! Granted, I only saved $20 over their usual advance purchase, but that's enough to pay for 2 meals in WDW!

Happiness ...

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

Congratulations to you!!

I am bummed over the airfare right now... I found some very good prices and they stayed the same price and I was waiting 2 Fridays ago for my check to be deposited in the bank and then I was going to get up that morning and get my airline ressies, but when I woke up and got online, they had gone up a total of $240 for 3 tickets!!! I decided not to buy and have been scoping it out.. Hopefully I will find a good deal, otherwise I may get stuck paying a little higher...

spinheadblack.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter