Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

Didn't mean to disappear like that! Dad came home from work and asked if I wanted to see Cowboys & Aliens and I said I'd go with him if he wanted to see it. Turns out he was giving me 15 minutes to get ready and get us there. My mom and sister may be having a good time in Vegas, but we're doing just fine here. :goodvibes

I think that it's great that you and your dad are having fun.

Actually that's a good idea. They keep sliding coupons under our door sk may as well use them! I'm hoping to get out of the room though. But if it looks like my friend isn't getting up anytime soon I might just order a pizza!

You need to eat.

It wasn't horrible. Entertaining enough (and Daniel Craig isn't too bad to look at). I would have waited until it came out on DVD to rent it if my dad hadn't wanted to go see it.

I was going to ask about the movie. Someone I know says it the best movie they have seen this summer.

It wasn't horrible. Entertaining enough (and Daniel Craig isn't too bad to look at). I would have waited until it came out on DVD to rent it if my dad hadn't wanted to go see it.

Haha having someone nice to look at always helps!

Haha having someone nice to look at always helps!

Oh, it does. I think I spent half the movie checking out his backside. :love:

I was going to ask about the movie. Someone I know says it the best movie they have seen this summer.

Best? Hardly. What else had they seen this summer. It's wonderful if you take it for what it is, a summer b(rainless)-movie about cowboys and aliens. It's entertaining, yes, but I wouldn't go that far. The "big" summer flicks have all fallen a little flat but there have been some better ones for sure.

Oh, it does. I think I spent half the movie checking out his backside. :love:

Best? Hardly. What else had they seen this summer. It's wonderful if you take it for what it is, a summer b(rainless)-movie about cowboys and aliens. It's entertaining, yes, but I wouldn't go that far. The "big" summer flicks have all fallen a little flat but there have been some better ones for sure.

Well, there you go. I got that from the previews. I do think that movies like that are mindless entertainment and should be taken as such.

I admit that I had to google what Gardettos were, cause I don't think I have heard of them. Not sure they are sold up here or not. :confused3 They look kinda good, but I would rather the pizza or mexican food.

I don't really know about that Cowboys and Aliens. The previews made it look ok, but I've heard it's not that great. I'd go see my Smurfs movie again though. Just not in 3D next time. Have you heard about that Spy Kids 4D movie? They are incorporating smells now! All this technology is going a little too far now! The smells are cool on the rides in DL, but in the movies??? I dunno.

Costco samples sound good! I just made perogies and smokies. Yum!

I admit that I had to google what Gardettos were, cause I don't think I have heard of them. Not sure they are sold up here or not. :confused3 They look kinda good, but I would rather the pizza or mexican food.

I don't really know about that Cowboys and Aliens. The previews made it look ok, but I've heard it's not that great. I'd go see my Smurfs movie again though. Just not in 3D next time. Have you heard about that Spy Kids 4D movie? They are incorporating smells now! All this technology is going a little too far now! The smells are cool on the rides in DL, but in the movies??? I dunno.

Costco samples sound good! I just made perogies and smokies. Yum!

I think about all of the nasty smells they could use and I just can't stomach the thought.

I'll be honest Andrea I don't know what that is but sounds good!:rotfl:
So I got to leave the hotel room... To take my friend to the store. Ok so she decided to get false eyelashes put on professionally before our trip. Turns out they really irritate her eyes. No need for me to be in the company of someone who's miserable so we bought some eyelash remover at sally's and she was able to get them off. Hopefully she gets in a better mood because it's so boring being the only happy person in the room!

Oh some good news! A few of my coworkers who have become really good friends, wanna try to visit DLR during halloweentime! :woohoo: it's gonna be tough to get all 4, possibly 5 of us off for five days. The dates currently in the works are sept 20-22.
Now those of you going this year remind me again when your dates are? The week following right?

I will be there October 2-4 ;) Laurie and Paula the same and the days leading up to.

It takes a compelling reason to get me to see 3D. No stinking way could I do anything that added smells to boot. No. No. No. No.

So I got to leave the hotel room... To take my friend to the store. Ok so she decided to get false eyelashes put on professionally before our trip. Turns out they really irritate her eyes. No need for me to be in the company of someone who's miserable so we bought some eyelash remover at sally's and she was able to get them off. Hopefully she gets in a better mood because it's so boring being the only happy person in the room!

Oh some good news! A few of my coworkers who have become really good friends, wanna try to visit DLR during halloweentime! :woohoo: it's gonna be tough to get all 4, possibly 5 of us off for five days. The dates currently in the works are sept 20-22.
Now those of you going this year remind me again when your dates are? The week following right?

Oh that poor thing. Yes, I think that may greatly improve your trip.

How fun that you may have a group of friends to go with. That is always fun.

I will be there October 2-4 ;) Laurie and Paula the same and the days leading up to.

It takes a compelling reason to get me to see 3D. No stinking way could I do anything that added smells to boot. No. No. No. No.

You and me both.

You've never had perogies??? They are a Ukrainian food. Really popular here. They are kind of like a dumpling with flavoured mashed potatoes inside. Cheddar is the best. And smokies are like a sausage, and sometimes have flavours inside too. Usually cheese or jalapeno. I just fry those up and boil some ready-made perogys and fry up some onions. Yum!

perogies.jpg

Hope you get to get out of the room and your friend cheers up!

And that might be difficult to get a bunch of you off at the same time. Hopefully you can pull it off!

Yummy! My best friends mom is from Croatia, and she's always cooking European food. I wonder if she makes those? They sound good!

I took michele's advice and ordered a pizza!

Pizza is always good.

You can never go wrong with pizza!
We should be on the road in about 30 mins. I mapquested the trip and it tells me it should only take 6 1/2 hrs. Hmm well see about that. I can't wait to get home and eat regular food again! I miss my usual morning oatmeal.

Oh! It's Friday! Happy Friday everyone!

You can never go wrong with pizza!
We should be on the road in about 30 mins. I mapquested the trip and it tells me it should only take 6 1/2 hrs. Hmm well see about that. I can't wait to get home and eat regular food again! I miss my usual morning oatmeal.

Oh! It's Friday! Happy Friday everyone!

Vacations are always fun & getting to eat out is a treat....but I agree, something about being home & homecooked meals are a welcomed thing!!!

Safe travels home & can't wait to see & hear all about your trip....hope you have lots of pics!!!!

Age travels home, Jillian!

Work is rolling along, thankfully. I'm still not 100% sure I van get everything done today that I need to, but I will make something work.

Now I need to remember that I don't work tomorrow night!

So far I haven't had and fun auto correct blunders. Just the annoying ones. I like to read some of the funny ones though. Ok, I'm on lunch and so bored. I just wantto go back to work, finish, and go home!

Haha thanks Jessica! Now that I'm an iPhone owner I understand how annoying auto correct is. hopefully work goes well. I usually always work a little on my lunches (shh!) because I wanna get stuff done rather than sit around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter