Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

That's great. I bet that new bed helped! Hopefully it will continue to get better for you. :)

I am pretty good. Just started a part time job working at the Children's Place. Seems to be going well so far. And I get a nice discount, so that's a bonus. We will see how it goes though. It's my first time working in almost 5 months. I've got a little anxiety about it, but its not too bad yet.

DisneyStitch626 said:
That's great. I bet that new bed helped! Hopefully it will continue to get better for you. :)

I am pretty good. Just started a part time job working at the Children's Place. Seems to be going well so far. And I get a nice discount, so that's a bonus. We will see how it goes though. It's my first time working in almost 5 months. I've got a little anxiety about it, but its not too bad yet.

It makes all the difference for me. Scotty slept better last night too. I still wake up at around 4am every morning but I may always do that.

I understand being apprehensive. I think it will be a fun place for you to work. The discount certainly is nice to have.

Yeah it might take a while for that part to go away, if it ever does. Looks like your house is making some good progress though!

Hey Tania!!

Hey so I am going to DL soon because my pass is expireing D: anyways I love character meet and greets any tips?????

A few places I like:
- Plaza Inn for Breakfast (COST - located in the Disneyland Park) it has Minnie for sure and tons of the other characters (some of the characters: Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Capt. Hook, Fairy Godmother)
- Goofy's Kitchen (COST - located in Disneyland Hotel) it has either Goofy or Pluto in the front with a pic with one of them and other characters (which is random)
- Ariel's Grotto (COST - located in California Adventure Park) it has Ariel for sure with a picture in her human form and their is other princesses that show up as well.
- Aladdin Oasis (FREE - located in Adventure land in DL) not many people realize that they are even their but Jasmine and Aladdin are there.

The Disney website is helpful.

Hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter