Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

Of course I would get ahold of you Jessica!! But like I said, no plans in the future. We would have done it if the trip had happened end of November but with the time being shorter....it just can't happen this trip.

Might have to just do a SF area trip & of course spend time with you & Michele!!

;) Considering the different states I know what you mean. One day you'll get to though - of that I have faith, hehe.

It is cooling off tonight. That means I may just get a full nights sleep. Yay!!

Welcome back row! Sounds like you had a blast. You know, I dont live terribly far from the Walt Disney family museum but I really wanna go someday. I just love that you & your boyfriend have that Disney connection. :goodvibes

A surprise party sounds so fun Jessica! Well I mean fun to throw. I'm not too good with surprises so I wouldn't like anyone to throw one for me! I usually end up getting mad :rotfl:

Hi everyone else! Tomorrow I'm headed to the zoo! Then maybe stop by one of the missions down here and hopefully we get time to stop by Coronado again. I am in love with that area.

Welcome back row! Sounds like you had a blast. You know, I dont live terribly far from the Walt Disney family museum but I really wanna go someday. I just love that you & your boyfriend have that Disney connection. :goodvibes

A surprise party sounds so fun Jessica! Well I mean fun to throw. I'm not too good with surprises so I wouldn't like anyone to throw one for me! I usually end up getting mad :rotfl:

Hi everyone else! Tomorrow I'm headed to the zoo! Then maybe stop by one of the missions down here and hopefully we get time to stop by Coronado again. I am in love with that area.

Hi Jillian!! I saw your beach picture earlier on FB. The beach looked amazing!!

It sounds like you are having a great time so far Jillian! Have fun at the zoo today.

You know, I don't usually like surprises, but sometimes I wish people wold throw a party for me. I dunno. My birthday tends to get a little neglected and it's been a little depressing to be honest. I know it'll never happen though, so no need to "worry".

It sounds like you are having a great time so far Jillian! Have fun at the zoo today.

You know, I don't usually like surprises, but sometimes I wish people wold throw a party for me. I dunno. My birthday tends to get a little neglected and it's been a little depressing to be honest. I know it'll never happen though, so no need to "worry".

As I get older I am starting to feel the same way about my birthday. It just so happens to fall on new years eve so when I was younger I thought it was great. all my little friends came over and we drank sparkling cider. But now most people just focus on going out for a new years eve party and not a jillian's birthday party. I guess I could organize a party for myself but I would be too scared of no one showing up!:laughing:

Morning everyone!

Welcome back Row! I can't believe youve been gone for a month already. Time is flying!

I am excited for your day at the zoo Jillian! One day we'll make it there.

Jessica if I lived closer, I would come help you celebrate your birthday! I'd maybe treat you to a dinner at BB or something! ;)

I am currently in Calgary at my friends house visiting while Dillon is working up in Grande Prairie. I will be heading back to Red Deer later this afternoon. In the meantime I am enjoying chatting with my friend, and secretly writhing in pain (I hate being a woman sometimes!). Hope everyone has a good day!

You know, I don't usually like surprises, but sometimes I wish people wold throw a party for me
We will throw a DIS party for you! ;) :banana:

Jessica if I lived closer, I would come help you celebrate your birthday! I'd maybe treat you to a dinner at BB or something! ;)
OOOH even better idea!!! :thumbsup2

Nothing exciting for me to chat about. I'm just doing more re-org work around the house :rolleyes:

I was lurking around the Disney store this morning, saw this cute runDisney shirt but it's $35 and it says 2011. I want a Tinkerbell race training shirt :mad:

Then I saw this Turkey Leg shirt I want to get for DH! Too bad it's "WDW" and only comes in size Small. Grrrr.

Hi Tania!!!

Maybe closer to the Tinkerbell run they will have a shirt with her on it. I love that the turkey leg looks like it has a grimacing mouth on it.

Hahaha!!! That turkey leg shirt is awesome. Who would think to get a shirt about Disney food? I want a churro one!

Morning Everyone!

I can't believe it is still morning?!?! I've been awake since 4am with a Migraine. The Migraine has also upset my tummy and I really feel bad!

I want to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum! I'm too scared to drive in SF though :scared1:

Welcome back Row! Glad you had a good time with your BF!

Sorry... I know I missed other stuff but I didn't multi-quote...

Hahaha!!! That turkey leg shirt is awesome. Who would think to get a shirt about Disney food? I want a churro one!

Churro is definitely the one for Disneyland.

Morning Everyone!

I can't believe it is still morning?!?! I've been awake since 4am with a Migraine. The Migraine has also upset my tummy and I really feel bad!

I want to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum! I'm too scared to drive in SF though :scared1:

Welcome back Row! Glad you had a good time with your BF!

Sorry... I know I missed other stuff but I didn't multi-quote...

Oh Paula! I hope your head gets better.:hug:

Home from work. Talk about another cruddy day. Found out my team didn't finish their work yesterday so we had double the work today - with shortre shifts. Then I slipped on a puddle the cleaning crew left behind and banged up my knees/wrist (I'm alright though, they just stung for a little while). No need to get into the rest but I wasn't able to get to things I needed to get to in orfer to finish my workload tomorrow which has to be done, no questions asked, 100%

UGH! I have no idea what I'm going to do about tomorrow. Somehow it will all work out but I just don't see how right now.

Jessica I am sorry it has been so rough. I hope that tomorrow is much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter