Chase rewards

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I have about $320 in Chase rewards. An option is to use it to pay my balance (current charges $400 plus some change.)

Is there a reason I should hang on to it and use it for something else?

I know Discover offered $40 Shell gas cards for $20. Anything like that happen with Chase?

thanks,

Dawn

When you log in to your Chase account, check out the Ultimate Rewards link. They do have some discounted gift cards (I think I saw Bed Bath and Beyond for 10% off), but nothing as good as the Discover redemption you mentioned.

Yes, I had already looked through those and do know what they are offering right now.

I know with Discovery they said they offer that uber fantastic deal about once every 7 years or so.

My question is, has anyone ever seen that type of deal with Chase in the past. Is there any reason to hang on to this and wait?

Chase's Southwest card was offering $50 GCs for 20% less around Christmas time. They had quite a variety. It's possible that they will have select cards at discounted point values some time in the future. I'm guessing that you may see this with other Chase cards since the SWA card is issued by Chase.

Thanks.

Not sure if I will wait for something like that or not.

Dawn

Chase's Southwest card was offering $50 GCs for 20% less around Christmas time. They had quite a variety. It's possible that they will have select cards at discounted point values some time in the future. I'm guessing that you may see this with other Chase cards since the SWA card is issued by Chase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter