Chase Lounge??

You need a Disney Visa card to gain access. I would take the Festival food up there, since there is little seating at F&W.

Email:

As a Disney’s Visa® Cardmember, you’ll receive access to the Chase Lounge during the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival presented by Chase. The Festival runs from September 28 to November 12, 2012.

This private location gives you and your Guests a chance to
rest and relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage during the Festival. Be sure to visit the Lounge to find out about special benefits you can receive throughout the Festival.

Experience a world of fine cuisine at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival presented by Chase.

See the World Showcase transform into a food-lover’s paradise, with over 25 regional marketplaces, offering a sumptuous selection of ethnic and regional dishes. Explore the cuisine, culture and entertainment from more than two-dozen countries and six continents. You may also experience culinary demonstrations, nightly musical
performances and so much more.

To learn more about this year’s Epcot® International
Food & Wine Festival presented by Chase, click here.

I got an email inviting us to this and I only have a normal Chase card -- not Disney. I did use said Chase card to book the trip, so perhaps this is why I got the email?

Were they handing out wristbands all day or just at certain times? I would love to take advantage. Also did they just ask to see your credit card/debit card? I have been with Chase for 26 years, so hopefully that's all the want to see!

Lintasare said:
Was in the lounge today. It was nice but very small and it was loud. They let a lot of people in at a time. The soda machine was not working so all they had to drink at the time was lemonade and water.

They had wristbands for both Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. The Illuminations viewing area is at the front of World Showcase between the gift shops. It opens half an hour before the show starts.

Waiting for it to open right now.

I was there yesterday too, in the morning......pretty small room....coffee, juice, tea, pastries and fruit were offered.....soda machine not working.

To get in, had to show Chase credit card.

We walked right in, but by the time we left, there was a line to get in. Obviously there is an occupancy limit, because they would only allow people to enter as people left.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Was in the lounge today. It was nice but very small and it was loud. They let a lot of people in at a time. The soda machine was not working so all they had to drink at the time was lemonade and water.

They had wristbands for both Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. The Illuminations viewing area is at the front of World Showcase between the gift shops. It opens half an hour before the show starts.

Waiting for it to open right now.

I am interested in the wristbands :cool1: and will try to arrive early that day. I am sure they will have limited numbers of them to hand out due to space limitations. Sounds like all Chase cards, not just Disney, can get into the lounge, so there could be thousands of invites out there (obviously not all will respond). Plus the guests (up to 9 per cardholder) so bands will go fast.

I will be watching for updates - please post details if you arrive at the lounge and the bands are gone ---- what time?

For those of you who have actually gone, I have a couple of questions. Where exactly is the lounge located? Does it open at 8 on early morning hours? What is the regular time that it opens? We are coming to WDW next week particularly to see Boyz II Men and I would love to have a guaranteed seat! Tried to buy a dinner package but it was not offered. Thanks for any info. (Well, Boyz II Men is not the only reason!!)

Chase is a sponsor for F&W this year. I don't believe they were in prior years.

Chase has set up a lunge like this at the US Open (tennis) over the last two Opens, where they have been a sponsor for years. Similar to what I read here; admission required, capacity controls, comfortable air conditioned place to get out of the weather, light refreshments.

The lounge is SMALL. There are not a lot of seats. You can stay as long as you want -but there may be a line waiting outside to get in. When I was there, the soda machine worked, but the coffee/hot water machine was broken. There is a small, two or three stall bathroom. Food was not offered with the exception of Werthers hard candies. WiFi worked well.

It is located at the back of the former Wonders pavilion, which is functioning as the Festival center. The entrance is to the right of the culinary demo area, next to the chocolate section.

Can someone let us know where the seats were and if during Illuminations there was enough seating?

There are no seats for Illuminations, that is a standing area that is roped off.

I don't get it...

I have no desire to go based on the posts on here and the "preferred viewing" so? I never have that much trouble getting a spot for Illuminations...

I don't get it...

I have no desire to go based on the posts on here and the "preferred viewing" so? I never have that much trouble getting a spot for Illuminations...

i'm not interested in illumination wristbands, but i really want the eat to the beat wristband!

We went to the Chase lounge yesterday. It was really hot out, so it was nice to get free drinks and sit down on the couch for a while (with a Disney cartoon on and Ipads were at the bar to mess around with). We also got the wristbands for the Illuminations viewing and concert, and that was nice. We rode Maelstrom at the last minute after going to the concert, so we got to the viewing section right at 9pm. There was hardly anyone there (big roped off section), so we still had a good place to view. We are going to TRY to get wristbands for Boys II Men on Tuesday next week, so we'll see how that goes and if it helps at all. Anyway, it's a nice place to stop by for a free drink and to cool off! :)

I don't get it...

Let me tell you the preferred viewing was a life saver on Monday when they had the 30th Anniversary Illuminations. We got there at 9:30 after the park opened for our bands. Our dinner was at 7 at Chefs de France and when we got out people were lined up 3-4 deep at the railings to see Illuminations. We were so glad we had our wristbands.

If you want an Illuminations wristband, be sure to show up as early as possible in the morning. I was there on Monday, and a guest in line in front of me asked about the wristbands. The attendant said they had all been given out within a short time after the lounge opened that morning.

The lounge was very crowded when we were there, so we just grabbed a cup of Coke and left. It was nice to have a freebie, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter