Chase Lounge??

I have been a card holder since "day 1" even my card says it ;) but I have not gotten my email :confused3 hmmm wonder if they don't want to invite me to come to sit on one of their chairs lol since I really didn't look too good and thought that was what the title of this thread was ;)

i am surprised you got the offer without having a disney visa. i have several chase credit cards (freedom, southwest, and both disney cards), and my email specifically said i have to show my disney visa. i didn't get an email regarding this for my other chase credit cards.

Don't be too surprised. I would be shocked if there weren't at least a dozen versions of the email, focusing on anything from the details of the lounge to the event itself based on purchase history, location, etc. For instance Chase marketing might search for people who made a Disney-esque purchase recently (I bought tickets with my card) and then batch those people into one email possibility. Because the message dovetails into an upcoming trip, the email gets a high click rate from the cardholders.
In terms of your other credit cards, unless they're all under a different name or with different addresses, Chase knows you have several cards and isn't going to send you the same thing for every card. They want you to think that your Disney one is unique and special (which it is :goodvibes)

Don't be too surprised. I would be shocked if there weren't at least a dozen versions of the email, focusing on anything from the details of the lounge to the event itself based on purchase history, location, etc. For instance Chase marketing might search for people who made a Disney-esque purchase recently (I bought tickets with my card) and then batch those people into one email possibility. Because the message dovetails into an upcoming trip, the email gets a high click rate from the cardholders.
In terms of your other credit cards, unless they're all under a different name or with different addresses, Chase knows you have several cards and isn't going to send you the same thing for every card. They want you to think that your Disney one is unique and special (which it is :goodvibes)

makes sense! darn straight my disney visa is unique and special haha :rotfl2:

Code:
So, has anyone been yet?

We were there yesterday. The room is fairly small, but has some very nice sofas and chairs to sit on, if you get the chance. :)
You can have coffee, tea or soda.
Also, they were giving out wrist bands for the concert for special seating.
Thanks Chase.

Any word on the "special savings throughout the festival" that was in the email? Did you get a coupon or anything? If not, doubt we'll even walk up there for it.

Code:

We were there yesterday. The room is fairly small, but has some very nice sofas and chairs to sit on, if you get the chance. :)
Thanks Chase.

That caught my eye What time were you there? We are DVisa cardholders but I wasn't going to go out of my way. Now, I would...

I'll be in Epcot on Nov 10/11 and would love a "special seating" for BigBadVoodooDaddy.

I was thinking how much of a response there was to this because it is such a surprise to get any extra "perks" at WDW. So, someone offers free water and a place to sit and we're all over it! However, since the main reason we are going to the Wine and Dine is to go to the concert, when I saw the "wristbands for special seating", I thought that this thread had taken on new meaning!! We will definitely go to the chaise lounge in hopes of getting a place to sit at the concert!

Code:

Thanks Chase.

Thank you for reporting back! I am very exited about the wrist bands I wonder if they will do it daily or certain days kind of deal.

Code:

Thanks Chase.

Cool! :thumbsup2

Code:
[/B]

That caught my eye What time were you there? We are DVisa cardholders but I wasn't going to go out of my way. Now, I would...

I'll be in Epcot on Nov 10/11 and would love a "special seating" for BigBadVoodooDaddy.

We arrived at the Lounge about 11am and we were given wristbands for the 6:45 pm show, I guess the 5:30 bands were all gone and the Lounge had only been open or an hour.
I'm guessing they do run out of them.
We are also Disney Visa, but I noticed any chase card gets you in. Chase said they did not want to play favorites, which I can understand.

Code:
Any word on the "special savings throughout the festival" that was in the email? Did you get a coupon or anything? If not, doubt we'll even walk up there for it.

Did not see or hear anything about a coupon.

Was in the lounge today. It was nice but very small and it was loud. They let a lot of people in at a time. The soda machine was not working so all they had to drink at the time was lemonade and water.

They had wristbands for both Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. The Illuminations viewing area is at the front of World Showcase between the gift shops. It opens half an hour before the show starts.

Waiting for it to open right now.

Was in the lounge today. It was nice but very small and it was loud. They let a lot of people in at a time. The soda machine was not working so all they had to drink at the time was lemonade and water.

They had wristbands for both Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. The Illuminations viewing area is at the front of World Showcase between the gift shops. It opens half an hour before the show starts.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the info!

Yippee! I'm very happy to hear about the wristbands for the IllumiNations viewing area.

:sunny:

I am interested in the wristbands too. Can someone let us know where the seats were and if during Illuminations there was enough seating?

I am interested in the wristbands too. Can someone let us know where the seats were and if during Illuminations there was enough seating?

It is in the area between the two giftshops at the entrance to Wirld Showcase. There was plenty of room last night. Though there are no actual seats, standing room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter