Charging at Shula's

In all my trips to Disney I have never eaten there. So I am taking this opportunity to do it. I'm looking forward to it. I know I have heard a lot of negative reviews but that happens everywhere. I hope it turns out well. Fingers crossed.
I think you will enjoy LC. It's one of my favorites, along with Shula's. It's been awhile since I've been though. I HATE Yachtsman! Will never go back.

Why what happened at ys?
All four of us got bad steaks. My DH's and two DSs' steaks were gristly. Mine was cooked right (medium) on one side and way undercooked (rare) on the other side. I sent mine back, and it came out way too overdone (past well-done). Even though I was super nice the whole time (I don't like complaining), our waitress kept giving us the stink-eye and proceeded to totally ignore us. We didn't even mention the gristly steaks, but the manager still comped us the whole meal. My kids still make fun of that restaurant because we didn't even get steak knives. They had to cut those gristly steaks with butter knives!

All four of us got bad steaks. My DH's and two DSs' steaks were gristly. Mine was cooked right (medium) on one side and way undercooked (rare) on the other side. I sent mine back, and it came out way too overdone (past well-done). Even though I was super nice the whole time (I don't like complaining), our waitress kept giving us the stink-eye and proceeded to totally ignore us. We didn't even mention the gristly steaks, but the manager still comped us the whole meal. My kids still make fun of that restaurant because we didn't even get steak knives. They had to cut those gristly steaks with butter knives!
Well that's sad. I have had some pretty crappy meals at some restaurants over the course of my time visiting so I know your pain. Last time I was there I thought the mail was okay and I thought the waiter was lousy. That happens and that's frustrating.

In all my trips to Disney I have never eaten there. So I am taking this opportunity to do it. I'm looking forward to it. I know I have heard a lot of negative reviews but that happens everywhere. I hope it turns out well. Fingers crossed.
It certainly has its fans, and I'm not saying it's bad, just that I prefer the other choices. DW & DD ate there a couple of years ago and thought it was excellent.
Just a few short years ago LC was one of the most difficult ADRs on property, people were stressing getting in LC like they fret over FP to FOP now. Then they increased from one to two dining credits and it seems a lot of people lost interest.

It certainly has its fans, and I'm not saying it's bad, just that I prefer the other choices. DW & DD ate there a couple of years ago and thought it was excellent.
Just a few short years ago LC was one of the most difficult ADRs on property, people were stressing getting in LC like they fret over FP to FOP now. Then they increased from one to two dining credits and it seems a lot of people lost interest.
I heard the steakhouse over in the Turf Bar and Grill at Saratoga Springs is actually good but it is just so out of the way for me.

We ate at LC in October for the first time in many years. The food was very good! Our steaks were perfectly cooked.
We paid OOP, don't think it would be worth 2 DDP credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter