• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Characters on Dream

JLC7

Earning My Ears
For anyone who has recently sailed on Dream, what kind of characters can we expect to see? My kids really love Frozen, Moana, and Marvel characters (and they are obsessed with Mickey and the gang who I assume will all be there!) Just wondering what characters you saw... we have 2 more months until cruising so maybe I can familiarize them with some new ones before we get on. Thanks!

When I went in February, I didn't see any Frozen, Moana, or Marvel characters. Just the typical Mickey Mouse characters, then for Princesses we saw Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Cinderella. We also saw Captain Hook on Pirate Night. This all could've changed, but that's what we had on the Dream.

When I went in February, I didn't see any Frozen, Moana, or Marvel characters. Just the typical Mickey Mouse characters, then for Princesses we saw Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Cinderella. We also saw Captain Hook on Pirate Night. This all could've changed, but that's what we had on the Dream.
We sailed the Dream on May 16 and saw all of the above including Snow White and Jasmine but no Moana or Frozen at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter