characters in the park...

vickxo

DIS Veteran
just wondering but which character do you guys like to see the most at the parks??

i love pinocchio but i wish they had gus gus from cinderella walking around hes sooo cute :)

I don't really go and get pictures with the characters most of the time.

I did stop for Captain Hook and Smee though. :) It was during my I <3 PIRATES phase.
Belle is pretty exciting, too.

And at Disneyland me and my best friend had a show made out of us with the Mad Hatter, that rabbit dude, and Tweedle Dee and Dum. :) That was a lot of fun. It all started with us pulling the rabbits tail...

I don't really go and get pictures with the characters most of the time.

I did stop for Captain Hook and Smee though. :) It was during my I <3 PIRATES phase.
Belle is pretty exciting, too.

And at Disneyland me and my best friend had a show made out of us with the Mad Hatter, that rabbit dude, and Tweedle Dee and Dum. :) That was a lot of fun. It all started with us pulling the rabbits tail...

hahaha sounds fun!
i dont actually hunt down the characters but if i stumble upon one i'll provide a fun lil photo opp. but i did hear they had a guy that looks just like johny depp dressed up as captain jack now that sounds like a character im gunna have to go and find ;)

this time when i go I really want a photo with minnie or snow white princess: (well any disney princess in that case lol) or eeyore :eeyore:

GOOFYy!yy!y!!

Except Ive never been to the parks. Hes still my fave though . :D

I love Goofy, Eeyore, Mickey, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Tigger, Pooh. I wish they had Jiminy Cricket walking around.

I love Captain Hook and Mr.Smee....Captain Hook proposed to me in the Magic Kingdom. I also love Winnie the Pooh charachters and Mickey and Minnie.

Meeting Stitch was awesome. He burped on me and my cousin. :teeth:

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo of course, eeyore, pooh, tigger, belle, cinderella, mary poppins, mulan, and wendy

the best memory of a character was once with mickey and minnie, it was veryyy hot and the characters had to go in soon so the cast member was saying to only take pictures no autographs but i had to have their autographs so while i handed minnie my book mickey gave me a kiss :-)love:) and minnie must have saw so she shook her finger to mickey and i got another kiss from mickey :-)love: :love:) and a hugeee hug from minnie :-)cloud9:). it was one of the best meetings ever

I don't take pics with them anymore. But I might with my little cousin. =]
I like looking for characters I have never seen walking around though. My favorite pic ever was with Goofy the cast member said Goofy had to go but the CM was talkng to another CM so i snuck up and took a pic with Goofy and I had my goofy hat on. haha.

I run in line to take pictures with pretty much every character I see though.

I'm not embaressed, I'll stand in line with the 6 year olds.

my favorite is timon. he's the only lion king character.
and that happens to be the best movie. ever. :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter