Characters at Universal

Mumof2

Forever Planning Holidays
Hi

My hubby was looking through the various PS's I have made for Disney and asked why nothing at Universal. He fancied having a meal with Shrek :rotfl: :rotfl: . Is this an option? Is Shrek "live" in the Universal parks at all? :confused3 :confused3

Grateful for any help......

Hi

There is a character meal at IOA but its with Spiderman and Cat in the Hat.

Shrek is "live" with Princess Fiona at Universal Studios, we had our photo taken near to "Shrek 4D"

Sam

Thanks. Shame it isn't Shrek - DH will be inconsolable. :sad: But at least we'll be able to get to see Shrek and my DD princess: will adore seeing Princess Fiona.

:goodvibes :goodvibes

When we last went, Shrek also talked which was a bonus as he's only sort of a face character so I didn't expect him to talk.

Wow - my DS will love it if Shrek speaks to him. I didn't expect that!

theres a shrek meet and greet booth by the ride and they are possibly building a bigger indoor greeting area too. so you should get to give the big lug a hello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter