Characters at Hilton Head?

KAMLEM

DIS Veteran
This may be a dumb questions but my kids asked and I didn't know the answer. Are there any Disney characters at the Hilton Head Resort?:confused:

While Mickey and Minnie have made a few visits to the resort, they are not here on any regular basis. There is a Pooh and Tigger topiary in front of the lodge- which may go away depending on the outcome of the A.A.Milne family lawsuit with Disney. If that should happen, they are considering adding topiaries of Bambi, Thumper and a Marsh Hen to the resort- as all are indigenous to the area.

While Disney characters are a rare find at HH, the resort does have a few of it's own- most notably B'Lou Crabbe, who offers an evening of magic and is also an accomplished folk singer. Shadow, the elusive resort mascot, is also a regular character. I also consider several of the other CM's to be "characters" and enjoy the attitude of every one of them.

The resort abounds with Hidden Mickey's. Many will be pointed out during the "Behind the Ears" tour, but there are lots to be found. (There are 38 just in the check-in/Big Murgie's Den area in the lodge and some in the villas themselves.) A list with clues is provided on the tour, or just ask at the desk.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter