character silhouette

cshelzy

Mouseketeer
does anyone have black or solid colored silhouettes of characters?

thanks in advance

These are the ones I have:

silhouettepoppins.gif

silhouette9.jpg

silhouette8.jpg

silhouette7.jpg

silhouette5.jpg

silhouette4.jpg

silhouette3.jpg

silhouette2.jpg

silhouette1.jpg

sihouette6.jpg

thank you so much they are perfect. I want to put them on the back of a sweat jacket for my kids.

thanks again

Hi All,
I'm looking to decorate my daughter's room -- and thought it would be cute to have silhouettes of Disney characters 'flying' across the walls (they way they are on the Disney Hot Air Balloon.

I tried to access RumblyTumbly's photobucket was told I was not authorized. Can anyone tell me where I can find Disney character silhouette images?

Thanks!
Kris

Yeah - I tried to access your Photobucket again today RumblyTumbly and no luck.

I will keep trying to access, unless you think the problem is permanent. If so, do you think you'll be posting your silhouettes elsewhere?

Thanks again for all the help!
Kris

Here are five...if there are specific ones you want let me know. They are super easy to make. Although I'm wondering if RumblyTumbly does something special to smooth out the edges.

I loooove teaching others how to do things so that they can become DISigners at home at get what they want. You can do this in Word if you want to try. It is super easy!

Find the image that you want and copy it into word.

Next, right click on top of the image. Then a picture toolbar should pop up.

In the picture toolbar look for the second image on the left side. When you point at it with your mouse, it will say "color".

Right click on "color" and in the drop down box, right click on "grayscale".

You are half way there to getting a sillouette!

Next, in the picture toolbar look for two pictures of the sun for "more and less brightness". Right click on the "less brightness" button until you can't click anymore and you will have a silhouette of the image you want.

Good luck!!!!!

Mickey2.gif

Mickey.gif

Cinderella.gif

Tinkerbell.gif

Tinkerbell-2.gif

Thank you soooo much! I'm actually looking for Wendy, Michael, John, Tinkerbell, and Peter Pan flying (as seen on the Disney Hot Air Balloon). If I could get the Magic Kingdom castle and the pixie dust that would be great, too!

I'm also open to any suggestions! I'm hoping to paint my daughter's room (she's two) and have the characters flying in silhouettes around the room.

I know I'm asking alot --- so if it would be easier to explain to me how to make these silhouettes, I'm happy to attempt to create them myself.

Again -- thank you so much for even reading my post!
Kris

Hi -- I'm so sorry -- something is going on with my computer and I couldn't read your entire post (with the instructions for creating a silhouette!).

Thank you so much for the information. I'm going to give it a try!

Thanks again,
Kris

Thank you soooo much! I'm actually looking for Wendy, Michael, John, Tinkerbell, and Peter Pan flying (as seen on the Disney Hot Air Balloon). If I could get the Magic Kingdom castle and the pixie dust that would be great, too!

I'm also open to any suggestions! I'm hoping to paint my daughter's room (she's two) and have the characters flying in silhouettes around the room.

I know I'm asking alot --- so if it would be easier to explain to me how to make these silhouettes, I'm happy to attempt to create them myself.

Again -- thank you so much for even reading my post!
Kris

I put how to make them above with the images that I posted. If you have photoshop...let me know and I can tell you how to make them in PS as well.

jtanddolly, how do you do that thing with your name in it?

the signing at the end with cinderella above your name?

please let me know, thanks.

Dolly, you are so informative! I am new to disboards and have been reading and looking through threads trying to absorb as much info as I can. I see something or read something but can't find it again. You gave me such detailed instructions on how to make my own autograph pages (I spent the day collecting my clip art). I just found black and white autograph pages on Natalie's share site and I fell in love then I found these instructions I am so excited! Can you tell me how she got the mickey head border and any other info I might need to make those. Also, I saw somewhere names that were the red and white minnie polka dots w/ minnie standing by the name, do you know whose disign that might have been? I thought it was Natalie's but I couldn't find it on her share site. Could you tell me how to make the names w/ characters in them? If it's not too hard. I think I'm already addicted. I will now be making things up till we leave Oct.24th to Disneyland. Thank you for all you great info. Phoebe
p.s. When you find something you like how do you ask the disigner to customize it for you?
p.s.s. I have a feeling you'll be hearing from me again (hope you don't mind)

I just did this with PSE7. Made the new image grayscale, placed the jpg file and then changed all the parts that weren't already black to black...

Silo-Aladdin-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!