Character Performer Auditions

This is from a thread somewhere on the DIS. I have no idea how accurate it is. I saved it from a long time ago:

less 5' Duck height
5'-5'2 Mouse Height
5'2-5'4 Chipmunk height
5'6-5'8 (or so) Pluto height
5'4-5'7 Princess Height
5'9 - 6'0 (or so) Goofy Height"

" 4'6" - 4'7": Daisy, Donald
4'8" - 4'9": Daisy, Donald, Dopey, Jiminy, Mickey, Minnie
4'9" - 4'10": Daisy, Donald, Dopey, Jiminy, Mickey, Minnie, Pinocchio
4'10" - 5'0": Mickey, Minnie, Pinocchio, Brer Rabbit, Meeko, Piglet
5'0" - 5'2": Max, White Rabbit, Pooh, Robin Hood, Timon, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Scrooge McDuck, Terk
5'1" - 5'2": All of the characters listed above in the 5'0" to 5'2" range, plus Chip, Dale, Suzy, Perla.
5'2" - 5'4": Doc, Gideon, Happy, King Louie, Suzy, Perla, Chip, Dale, Jessie, Bullseye, Penguin
5'5": Mr. Smee, Lagoona Gator, Ice Gator (not much for this height!!)
5'6" - 5'7": Friar Tuck, Mr. Smee, Pluto, Rafiki, Wendell, Buzz Lightyear, Flik, Lagoona Gator, Ice Gator
5'7" - 5'8": Rafiki, Eeyore, Pluto, Prince John, Wendell, Friar Tuck, Buzz Lightyear, Flik
5'8" - 5'9": Prince John, Brer Fox, Eeyore, Shaker, Tweedles, Liverlips, Dumbo
5'9" - 5'10": Liverlips, Tweedles, Shaker, Brer Fox, Geppetto, Dumbo
5'10" - 5'11": Geppetto, Sherriff of Nottingham, Foulfellow, King Lion, Tigger
5'11" - 6'0": Foulfellow, King Lion, Sheriff of Nottingham, Tigger
6'0" - 6'2": Baloo, Big Bad Wolf, Brer Bear, Captain Hook, Genie, Goofy, Launchpad
6'2" - 6'3": Baloo, Beast, Brer Bear, Goofy, Woody, Jafar, Launchpad
6'3" - 6'4": Beast, Jafar, Launchpad"

jobro912 said:
Congrats, Brit_Jude...I would be proud, too. Really thought my son had done well. Guess not. I had hoped it would be his ticket out of custodial.

Thanks jobro912. I'm sorry your Son is in the current predicament and that he'd made it too. Whatever you and he decide I hope it all works out.

Son didn't make it for CP Character. I am trying to talk him out of going because I don't think it's the best choice for his program...he is a theatre major and his role is custodial. Ugh...Oh well, I guess he needs to decide.

Sorry to hear this; I was really hoping he'd made it. Will his college "hold" his scholarships and financial aid for him to do CP as an internship? DD's school will give her 6 credits for doing the program, and Disney gives what appears to be a great production class that, if DD can talk her way into, her school will give her 3 credits for. CP isn't always about doing something in your major; it's about the overall experience, and having Disney on your resume. Hopefully you guys will come to a decision that makes everyone happy.

Did anyone else audition at the ft/pt/ct audition yesterday? It was my first time auditioning and I made it all the way to the end. We did the first movement, cut us down from maybe 300 or so to about 55. From there they split us in half and had us do the animation portion. I made it past there and ended up in the puppetry audition. It was a lot of fun! They told us as we were leaving that if we made it that far our scores were good and we are in the pool for six months.

Pretty exciting! :)

Alright here's the deal,

i'm 5'2 and i'm not a dancer.
Iv'e done character performance for 3 years iv'e done kings dominion character shows. and iv'e had too learn that choreography. I have a REALLY OUTGOING personallity, I'm not a dacner and i was wondering what the audition dance was like?! if anyone could help me that would be great! Basically what i'm asking is are they going too not consider me because i'm not a dancer? I really want meet&greet. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP :)

Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help answer this. I got a callback for disney cruise lines. I currently do not have a valid passport, so had to answer no for this on the paperwork. However contracts don't start for another 3 months so I can easily have one by then. My question then is by putting no on the paperwork will I immediately be discounted for casting??

Thanks in advance

Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help answer this. I got a callback for disney cruise lines. I currently do not have a valid passport, so had to answer no for this on the paperwork. However contracts don't start for another 3 months so I can easily have one by then. My question then is by putting no on the paperwork will I immediately be discounted for casting??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter