Character Meet & Greets

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Is there any info on if the star wars character meet and greets will move to the new land when it opens or stay where it is in animation courtyard for a bit longer?

Disney has said that any SW in the park right now will stay as is for now.
I doubt that there will be a dedicated meet and greet area inside of Batuu since it's SUPPOSED to be completely in story and immersive.

Disney has said that any SW in the park right now will stay as is for now.
I doubt that there will be a dedicated meet and greet area inside of Batuu since it's SUPPOSED to be completely in story and immersive.
Yeah, I also think this is another reason they are leaving launch bay for a while because you won’t have all the dedicated meets inside the land.

No idea if this is the direction they go, but I do think it will be possible to have a meet and greet and still maintain the theming. For instance, could line up to “join the Resistance” and meet Chewbacca.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter