Character Meals?

XxDisneyMagicXx

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I have a 7 yr old son and I was wondering if there is somewhere I can go to see a list of all the character meals you can book. Also are these in resturants inside the parks? If so, Do you have to be going to the park to go to the meal? Anyways, just looking for a list or any character meals you think are good for a 7 yr old boy. I dont even know if its to late to book them we go May 6th-14th

Thanks.

you can try the disney website under restaurant finder or the allearsnet website. I prefer allearsnet, they have a great menu listing to help you out. I prefer Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort. They offer character dining for both breakfast and dinner. The Liberty Tree Tavern inside Magic Kingdom also has Character dining that your son will enjoy. Whatever you decide you should make your reservations asap because you are going real soon and it may be hard to get in one of these places. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

:yay: it may be too late to get a reservation this close to your trip-never hurts to try though! Most people I know and others on websites always talk about the breakfasts, but we actually preferred the dinner w/ Characters. It was a great ending to a busy day and a great way to cool off without being rushed.

Try this link:
http://www.allearsnet.com/din/cb.htm

We are going about the same time as you, actually a bit earlier and I was able to make two character meal reservations a few days ago no problem. that time in May is not too bad, post spring break, pre summer. Good luck, character meals are a lot of fun and I am sure your son would enjoy one! When you call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE), tell them which meal(s) you are interested in. If you are flexible on the dates/times, that certainly helps. They are happy to hunt around for you to find something. Given the age of your son I would recommend, Liberty Tree Tavern, Chef Mickey's, Donald's Breafastsaurus, Cape May, O'Hana breakfast and there's probably others. But those come to mind as non-princess themed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter