Character Meals with Goofy???

DevinsMom

Earning My Ears
My nephew is a big goofy fan and I was wondering if there are any character meals other than Chef Mickey that has Goofy.

I have the following character meals booked:

Crystal Palace for breakfast
O'Hanas for breakfast
Garden Grill for dinner
AKershaus for dinner
Tusker House for breakfast

I changed the Chef Mickeys to Crystal Palace and now I am worried that we won't have any character meals with Goofy!!!

Should I re-book Chef Mickeys??

Unfortunately, at this point, you do not have any meals that Goofy currently appears at. Of course, no characters are ever guaranteed, and sometimes extras will make suprise appearances so you might luck out.

I know he is "scheduled" at Chef Mickey's and at Beach Club's Cape May Cafe for breakfast.

There might be others, but I can't think of them at this point, I'm sure that other's will know.

There are plenty of opportunities to see Goofy in the parks, though, and you might even get better interaction with him there then at Chef Mickey's that can get really busy and rushed at times.

Hope you have a great trip!

Edited: I need to check about the Tusker House, I could be wrong and he does appear there ... I'll be back!

OK, ignore my previous post -- Goofy IS scheduled to appear at Tusker House along with Donald, Daisy and Mickey!!

Have fun, you are all set!

Oh thats great...Im so glad...I was going into panic mode thinking I would have to try and re-arrange my ADR's once again..I think the CM's at Disney Dining are getting tired of me calling..lol..

Thanks so much..now I won't have to pull out whats left of my hair..lol!!!!

Goofy is at Tusker House, Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickeys. We saw him at all three in January.

Goofy also does some dinners at the Garden Grove Restaurant in the Dolphin as well..incase you need another option. And from my experience, there is almost always availability!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter