• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meals at HRH

K

kcsquarepants

I read somewhere that these were available. Where at in HRH. What charcaters are present. The cost. Anyone have experiences there.

I was told this morning that they have been discontinued due to lack of interest for the time being. I was trying to book one for the week between Christmas and New Year's.

I would double check while you are there...I had heard Hard Rock Sunset Grill is still doing them.

Sunset Grill told me that they will have characters on New Years Eve. They are also going to have other kids activities like face painting. It will be a fixed menu, about $35 for adults and $16 for kids. When I called a couple of weeks ago, the menu was not set and they are supposed to call me when it is. While she took my name and phone number, I'm not sure if I have a reservation or not. If I don't get a call this week, I'm going to call them next week and see if they have finalized the menu and other details. I also need to change the time as my flight is getting in later and seems to be running late quite often.

Hi,
Scooby Doo came through while my family was having dinner at the Sunset Grill Thanksgiving week. It wasn't like the character meals at Disney but he did go from table to table, sign autographs, and take photos. We just ordered from the regular menu.

We just got back last night from the HRH and there was a sign posted in the elevators advertising character Meals on Saturday Nights I am not sure which restaurant I think it was the Sunset grill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter