Character dining

SRRN

Mouseketeer
Is the Dr.Seuss Character Breakfast at the Circus McGurkus still in existance?We went Nov.99 and it was great!Also,is there any character dining at the studios these days? :eek:

I haven't seen a character breakfast offered in a while.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

What to know how to get to the front of the line at Universal Orlando? Click HERE!

I just got off the phone with the Cons.(MS?)desk at the portofino. He said that their restaurant there has two characters usually Woody and Scooby Doo. NO minimum and no buffet like Disney.

He also told me that the restaurant in Islands Grill something or another has character dining between 12-2 first come first serve. He also said that they usually have more than two characters. And by the way Port and HRH guests have priority seating. So be sure to flash your key. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The character lunch is at Confscio's Grill at IOA from 12 pm to 2 pm. The Trotta del Porto at the Portifino has a character dinner on two nights. Also, you can meet characters at the birthday celebration held at both parks in the afternoon.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

What to know how to get to the front of the line at Universal Orlando? Click HERE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter