Changing reservations?

cuddleworthy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

OK, so I'm less than two weeks away :cool1::yay::cool1::yay::cool1: and can't stop thinking about my trip!!!!!!!!

I have a question about upgrading resorts. We booked a 5 day/6 night stay at POP with the free qsdp back in May or June. It's all fully paid for and less than two weeks away. Is it possible for us to upgrade to another hotel without losing our dining plan? I don't mind not having a regular ddp vs. qsdp; I just want to know if I can move to a different hotel and at least keep what I have. Thoughts?

Yes, you can upgrade your resort provided the resort you want to upgrade to has availability under free dining. I would call right away, though, since your trip is just 2 weeks away. If a regular reservation CM can't check availability or make the change, ask to speak with someone in Guest Services and they should be able to help you. Keep in mind that there is now a $15 change fee for any changes made 14 days or less prior to arrival. There is also a $50 change fee for any changes made 44 days or less prior to arrival if the cost decreases, but since you are booked at a value and are looking to upgrade the resort, the cost will increase so that fee shouldn't be an issue. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter